Bob Duffy

Andrew Cuomo picks Robert Duffy. Rats, as I think Cuomo will win. Rochester will loose Duffy. As mayor of rochester he was good. Now I fear the Rochester will end up with a Looser like the one Duffy replaced.
It is also too bad Cuomo is going to win,it is just going to put New York in a deeper hole.I think we need a totally different direction,one where the state employees don't own the state goverment and a business friendly enviroment.Vote libertarian they are also for legalizing prostitution and drugs.
WHAM1180am had the speach. And from what I heard Cuomo picked duffy in part to go after the hold labor unions have on the State of New York. Duffy has started to do that of the unions for the city of rochester. And has had some luck getting rid of the cash rat holes put in by the former mayor. Most of the problems was with giving the unions to much. But the bigger problems where the programs of the former mayor. The fast ferry being the one on top.

As a Republican myself I respect Cuomo. But I really like Duffy. If I lived in the city I would vote for Duffy as mayor. As I am not sure who my party will put up to run against Cuomo. All I can say is most likely I will vote against Cuomo. And I really do not Duffy to leave Rochester. But if Cuomo and Duffy will try to stop over spending in NEW YORK. I wish them luck. Not knowing who the other partys will run. And do not see any that are trying that can win over Cuomo. And now that he picked Duffy. RATS I hate to say this. Now that he picked Duffy he may have my vote. errrrrrrrrrrr

Please some party put up a better choise. But I do not see it.

If Cuomo and Duffy can do what they said it would be more business friendly. As to legalizing prostitution, I could go ether way. On the other one. My friends that I have the use them, have Helped me think I want no new legal drugs. But having them not legal has not worked.
All good things must come to an end. I think most of the folks in the government should be replaced seeing that the only improvements that has been made is their paychecks. I do like Duffy but I have to admit that he's going up the ladder and is going from local to CNN news. New York... or I should say the country should quit borrowing money which I believe would be a good start. What's New York's credit score? lol