Really miss the days of 80qv 125hh and 200hr

I spent 400 hundred for An hour today on a girl from SA. Had a great time and she was one of the cleanest and best looking providers I have ever been with. Had an excellent time but I still feel I got robbed. I really think she had as good of a time as me .
Back in the day. I could of had 5 qv will really hot providers
  • clmc
  • 09-18-2024, 10:06 PM
Really miss the days of 80qv 125hh and 200hr Originally Posted by pillowlips
Still getting them great rates up North.....js
Share her on the SA / SB thread ! Lol
I feel ya tho... seems like every decent SA girl wants a fortune. Well even the big ugly ones too
The SA girl is already getting worn out. She said she is too busy even at the 400 . Her performance is still amazing but nothing like it was 10 months ago
It's so simple, as long as "Gents" are willing to pay the high rates they will continue to go higher.
We are OAF. Remember when a $2 bill was called whore money?
I will never pay 400 to a provider I see once a week. I want something different and new for that amount of money. Wanting new pussy is what got me into this hobby
Before the internet you had to work the streets to find a date.Every once in a while you would find a fresh face and hit it for a couple years.Any hunter will understand the hunt is just as enjoyable as the catch.
Before the internet you had to work the streets to find a date.Every once in a while you would find a fresh face and hit it for a couple years.Any hunter will understand the hunt is just as enjoyable as the catch. Originally Posted by LayingPipe

Well said. Moved to rochester in ‘81 from the boonies. First hooker I saw I was driving home from work. Nice looking chick flags me over. Naive me thought she just wanted a ride through what was then a bad part of Monroe Ave. she hops in and say “screw $20”. I was shocked and kept saying “huh” until she got spooked and bailed, lol. After that it became a very active hobby that spanned decades and many different cities. So many stories
Well said. Moved to rochester in ‘81 from the boonies. First hooker I saw I was driving home from work. Nice looking chick flags me over. Naive me thought she just wanted a ride through what was then a bad part of Monroe Ave. she hops in and say “screw $20”. I was shocked and kept saying “huh” until she got spooked and bailed, lol. After that it became a very active hobby that spanned decades and many different cities. So many stories Originally Posted by sexguy45

You must be nearly as old as me! Same with the stories.

Don't even get me going on the cost of "hobbying" in Rochester.....you've all heard it from me before...

Problem today is "Cost of pussy is too damn high!!"

And Ben is right, if we keep paying it they will keep raising the price. I know I have scaled back on hobbying and/or am going to old standbys who still honor a reasonable price for a dedicated client.
Biden?? Kamala??? Who else could it be...?