Encounter: Experto...Experts.... not as good as 1st visit.

Date: 08-16/2022
Name: Tina
Phone: 713-914-9991
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: SW - Fondren
Activities: Massage, bbbj, hj
Hair Length and Color: Dark straight, mid length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Nice body, slim, likes to show her stomach. Nice C tits, no ass really. All the girls there look decent, some with some age.
Recommendation: Yes
Maybe it was Leah.... I know-it wasn't Summer, I've seen here.
Thanks for the review, this has been my experience as well. They all seem to run a little hot n cold. But, when it's hot...they each bring it.
Summer brought it thw first time, but whoever it was this 2nd time just did mediocre.....
I got denied at the door. Said they dont do massages, girl in the back yelled “tell him to got to the one over there!” As she pointed in the distance. And thats why i always have a plan b.
IMHO all of them are a rip off. Even when they were on Hillcroft lame service for the $$$.
  • Owj
  • 08-24-2022, 05:50 AM
There is definitely GPS going on there.
There is definitely GPS going on there. Originally Posted by Owj
Agreed. I went there a few weeks ago with viet Tina and she was nice looking so I got excited. 160 in for a lame massage and what was supposed to be a BBBJ ended up being a self HJ. Will not repeat there or Summer across the street.
They have been fairly consistent for me. Usually L1 and L2. I've known them for years, since the hilcroft location. But yes they always promise more next time, but it's not going to happen. Knowing that, if you expect more, there are other fail proof options out there.
there are other fail proof options out there. Originally Posted by upskirtingyou

Hmm - can you share?
Thanks guys. Still looking for another bbbjcim provider worth seeing other than the usual
  • Owj
  • 08-25-2022, 05:48 AM
Same here. That is a unicorn in the Houston market.