What make Hobbyist choose a FBSM session over a GFE session

I do not understand why hobbyist book a FBSM session,then expect GFE interaction at FBSM price.As most of us know, the Full Body Sensual Massage (FBSM) is a distinctly different experience than that of the Girlfriend Experience (GFE). I enjoy providing both types of sessions.I appreciate each session type for its unique attributes, but always tended to offer a taste of GFE within my FBSM sessions.

But lately, I have experienced a distinctive "blurring" of the FBSM/GFE lines within my sessions. Call it "testing the limits," call it "boundary pushing," call it "getting your money's worth..." just don't call it appropriate. I'm probably about to shoot myself in the foot here, but...

FBSM is meant to be a sensual, relaxing experience - a unilateral offering of healing touch, tease and release without the expectation of reciprocation. In general, one can expect to be greeted with a kiss or two, stripped down to his desired comfort level, and treated to a Swedish-style massage by someone without an RMT designation, then finished off with a smile, L1 or L2. At least, that's what I've always heard.

GFE sessions are far more interactive, and may include things like LFK, DFK, DATY, HJ, BBBJ, CFS, etc. Clearly, the difference in FBSM and GFE donations is a direct reflection of the expected effort expended on the part of the provider, and variation in levels of interaction.
Why not go ahead and combine both? I think I've suggested that to you before.

What guy wouldn't want a really good massage followed up by an outstanding GFE session? That would be the bomb!
Lack of funds is why they choose it...and also why they try to get more since they can't afford the real thing...
...... That and some feel its part of "The Game"....... How far can you get that line to "bend"........ Who knows! I'm sure it varies from Hobbyist to Hobbyist....... But I do know this..... A BJ is better than no BJ EVERYTIME...... I'm just sayin

JaD
  • Dad
  • 01-14-2011, 07:53 AM
Some really enjoy a daily massage.
JaD is right(as usual) but it goes deeper. Some guys want to maximize their dollars but others may need the interaction from you to affirm their own studliness.

My question is: So just what are you providing? FS, FBSM or JS(janitorial services)? (checking for rules violations).... discaimer: This is a legitimate question not one of my typical cheap shots.
Masseuses often do indeed complain often about guys wanting more.

I like massages. When I go to a lady who bills herself as a masseuse, the massage and massage only is really what I want. I avoid amp's who claim to offer massages because they usually end up giving you the whole round of cowgirl/doggie/mish. And the couple of occasions when masseuses I see regularly have offered more, I have evaded the offers (I think both were kind of miffed!) I like massages because I like being lazy, laying back and relaxing while a nice looking lady relaxes me, I like massages because the finish (unlike sex with rubber) allows skin to skin contact, and I like massages because I just happen to like massages, go figure.

Massages can be good for men with health issues especially heart disease, getting pleasure without stressing themselves too much.

To all masseuses I have this message, though: there is no good massage, there is no complete massage, no massage worth writing home about, if you do not play with the fella's genitalia while he is still face down. In fact, this is so good, for my next massage session methinks I'll request of the lady that she rub me to a finish, while I am still face down. See how good that feels.
But lately, I have experienced a distinctive "blurring" of the FBSM/GFE lines within my sessions. Call it "testing the limits," call it "boundary pushing," call it "getting your money's worth..." just don't call it appropriate. I'm probably about to shoot myself in the foot here, but... Originally Posted by miss alyssa

Compare it to clock-watching. Some guys get off because they book an hour and stayed 10 minutes over. Same here, they are trying to get more than they paid for.

On the flip side, the reviews might be better. Maybe not.
I like to do a FBSM every once in a while and the main attraction of it is to totally relax and just have a great massage with a release at the finish. if I want a GFE session I would book the GFE and pay the difference. I do think a GFE session with a woman who also provides FBSM during the session would be great and I would expect to pay the GFE price for it. I just feel that you know the price you are paying before hand and the type of session you are getting and if you cant afford GFE then dont expect it. its just like a provider who suddenly upsells for something that should be included and usually kills the mood of the session and the same happens if you try and be cheap.

some people just like to try and take advantage of things and see if they can get away with it. they are probably not the type anyone would want as a regular anyway
Time may be a limiting factor in getting both.
If you want GFE then the making out, and associated activities are going to get in the way of the time it takes to receive a quality FBSM with all the trimmings unless you book xtra time. While it is a nice thought I'm not sure you can get both in an hour.
Masseuses often do indeed complain often about guys wanting more.

I like massages. When I go to a lady who bills herself as a masseuse, the massage and massage only is really what I want. I avoid amp's who claim to offer massages because they usually end up giving you the whole round of cowgirl/doggie/mish. And the couple of occasions when masseuses I see regularly have offered more, I have evaded the offers (I think both were kind of miffed!) I like massages because I like being lazy, laying back and relaxing while a nice looking lady relaxes me, I like massages because the finish (unlike sex with rubber) allows skin to skin contact, and I like massages because I just happen to like massages, go figure.

Massages can be good for men with health issues especially heart disease, getting pleasure without stressing themselves too much.. Originally Posted by Raphael
Yeah, there is alot of the above that I can agree with....... but if you go into an AMP and expect a "good" massage.... its kinda like going to iHop and expecting a great T-bone steack..... I'm just saying...... But to be honest with you....... If I am TRULY wanting a good massage only, there are other places that I am going to go to, than a FBSM provider that is on a SHMB...... if you are a FBSM and are on a SHMB chances are I'm gonna dance that dance and try and see how far I can bend the "rules"......... As a hobbyist, there are more times than not you are searching for how far YMMV goes with each provider.......

To all masseuses I have this message, though: there is no good massage, there is no complete massage, no massage worth writing home about, if you do not play with the fella's genitalia while he is still face down. In fact, this is so good, for my next massage session methinks I'll request of the lady that she rub me to a finish, while I am still face down. See how good that feels. Originally Posted by Raphael
Now that is how you turn it all the way around! Sorry Rafe, ya caught me off guard a bit there.....

My inner dudeness says there is something between them lines........ but that is for "Another Realm" methinks...... ......

JaD
HJ's and bbbj's just won't bring me to an ending,so I've never endulged in fbsm.
  • Dad
  • 01-14-2011, 10:30 AM
bbbj's just won't bring me to an ending. Originally Posted by theshortone
Lucky you!
I can't speak for others but I enjoy a good massage. There are no monetary issues in my preference for a massage over GFE. I truly enjoy the massage with extras. I don't so much enjoy a cover. I suppose My thought process is a Bit different than some. If I want a GFE I can go to a bar( there are numerous bars known to saturated with single women) meat markets. Have drinks with numerous women engage in stimulating conversation. In general have a good time. Get a room and spend the rest of the night together. Now I know what a lot of you are thinking and saying. ( you don't know what you are getting and what she will or won't do) That is part of the hunt. In my opinion this type of GFE is a lot less mechanical is not done in a specified time (but it can be) With all this said I have had a FBSM that turns into GFE and the provider is duly compensated.
So I pose the flip side why do so many providers seem to have a nonchalant attitude and seem to think that they can short the hobbyist on time or quality of service. I went to a provider who I have yet to do a review on. She advertised an hour FBSM. In 10 min she asked me to flip and she started straight for mr happy. I promptly stopped her and left paying her fora bit less than half of her fee. I felt like I was in the pit of a NASCAR pit with the pit crew rushing to finish.
  • Dad
  • 01-14-2011, 11:00 AM
Mentalfloss, spill the beans so we know who to avoid!