Heading to Houston

Heading to Houston here in a day or two to hang with a girlfriend. What are the things to do out there for fun. I don't mean bars or clubs just somewhere to sight see etc. Not sure if I will be playing but keep a eye out if I do decide to post a ad.
xoxo
Jenna
We have our own brewery (St. Arnolds on 2200 lyons ave) There is always the Galleria Mall,
If you want to go to the mall you will need to play a few times first.
If you want to go to the mall you will need to play a few times first. Originally Posted by essence
Or you can do like my self and my ATF and kill two birds with one stone. Go to the mall (the Galleria) AND play at the same time. Nothin like dressing room luvin.
  • Dad
  • 01-26-2011, 08:03 AM
Heading to Houston here in a day or two to hang with a girlfriend. What are the things to do out there for fun. Originally Posted by Jennatexas23
Depends on how hot your girlfriend is.
Jenna...

Houston isn't really like NYC with too many place to sight-see, but here is some ideas:

Galleria Shopping Center - 5085 Westheimer - Large shopping center. The area around it has quite a few interesting restaurants and bars.

San Jacinto Battleground - 1 Monument Cir, La Porte, TX - about an hour south of Houston, it's where Texas gained independence from Mexico. Tour a large battleship.

Hermann Park - Hermann Dr at Fannin - Hermann Park includes the zoo, an outdoor theater, a Japanese garden and is near a number of museums.

Museum of Fine Arts - 1001 Bissonnet St - It's a great art museum.

The Rothko Chapel - 1409 Sul Ross Street - It is simply a wonderfully unique place designed by the famous artist Mark Rothko

St. Arnolds Brewery - 2200 Lyons Ave - It's where the St. Arnold's Beer comes from.

PM if you have any specific requests...
Well the Auto Show is going on if your into that... nothing like a hot sexy car!
Well the Cat Show is going on if your into that... nothing like a hot sexy feline! Originally Posted by DYLAN_SWEETS
fixed that for ya
  • bbkid
  • 01-27-2011, 07:17 AM
nothing like a hot sexy car! Originally Posted by DYLAN_SWEETS
That's right!!! Dylan, wanna go for a ride in my Pacer?