Pet Peeves

Greetings - I am not a Hobby master like some the members here, but it my time of hobbying I have developed a few "pet peeves" ( shit that's annoying, for those using google translator ) with providers.

1. If we ever eat something in public, there is this thing called a menu. It tells you what the restaurant cooks. Please dont ask for special shit, you are NOT a star and/or that important. Actually it cant make you seem ignorant.

2. Please just dont eat the drummetts when we order wings, mix in some wing also, I like drummetts too.

3. If I ask what type of wine you like and you say white zinfandel, you'll get a reisling or nothing.

4. If you call me and ask me to come over/hang out, I will assume that this time is gratis .....

5. Invest in some mints. I know that you may seen a couple guys before me but I dont want to smell his deek on your breathe.

6. Take a shower between appointments no matter what, see #5. When you have sweaty armpits I know it wasnt from pull-ups.

7. Baby wipes are convenient but they are no substitute for soap and water.

8. If I call and you something like can you wait a few until my client leaves, I will CANCEL, especially if we have scheduled an appointment for that time.

9. If we meet in public there is a difference between classy/sexy and trashy/slutty. Dont dress like I just pick-up you up off the street.

10. I usually only stay for 30-45 min. my A.D.D. kicks in, I really dont LFK/DFK Daty (see #5) execpt on rare occasions. It isnt anything personal just not normally my style. I dont haggle and I finish quick

11. Lastly, Pretty Women was a Movie ..........

Yep,
The tactic of using the poll to keep us all on our best behavior looks like it has finally run it's course.
11 posts and this one will get sideways. Place your bets folks.
oh' snap, somebody is gettin' his dranck on early. TFF.
Greetings - I am not a Hobby master like some the members here, but it my time of hobbying I have developed a few "pet peeves" ( shit that's annoying, for those using google translator ) with providers.

1. If we ever eat something in public, there is this thing called a menu. It tells you what the restaurant cooks. Please dont ask for special shit, you are NOT a star and/or that important. Actually it cant make you seem ignorant. - Never invite them out in public with you.

2. Please just dont eat the drummetts when we order wings, mix in some wing also, I like drummetts too. - Never invite them out in public with you.

3. If I ask what type of wine you like and you say white zinfandel, you'll get a reisling or nothing. - Never invite them out in public with you.

4. If you call me and ask me to come over/hang out, I will assume that this time is gratis ..... - No solution needed.

5. Invest in some mints. I know that you may seen a couple guys before me but I dont want to smell his deek on your breathe. - Stop seeing Mikki Fine.

6. Take a shower between appointments no matter what, see #5. When you have sweaty armpits I know it wasnt from pull-ups. - Stop seeing Mikki Fine.

7. Baby wipes are convenient but they are no substitute for soap and water. - Stop seeing Mikki Fine.

8. If I call and you something like can you wait a few until my client leaves, I will CANCEL, especially if we have scheduled an appointment for that time. - Stop seeing BP girls.

9. If we meet in public there is a difference between classy/sexy and trashy/slutty. Dont dress like I just pick-up you up off the street. - Never invite them out in public with you.

10. I usually only stay for 30-45 min. my A.D.D. kicks in, I really dont LFK/DFK Daty (see #5) execpt on rare occasions. It isnt anything personal just not normally my style. I dont haggle and I finish quick. - No solution needed.

11. Lastly, Pretty Women was a Movie .......... - Julia Roberts used to be hot as fuck. Originally Posted by internet_inventor2
Solutions to your problems inserted above.
Wake Up, I know, I know , lmao. Btw I can't claim mikki fine this was a different mikki and I don't see BP girls... well not that I know of .
You forgot to include wash your feet... or you will CANCEL.
No pet peeves here. Just insane fucking hatreds.
If someone doesn't know how to behave in public, don't take 'em out. That goes for civilians and providers.

And don't be a wine snob. Some people like white zinfandel. I'd rather have a good red, but there's nothing wrong with drinking what you enjoy.
So far, everything on your list is a given. I can't believe you actually have endured some of this stuff. TFF!! I know, I know, it wasn't funny when it happened to you. Sorry hun, it's just funny to me.

By the way, Riesling is one of my favorite whites.
LMMFAO!!!!!!!
I would be a bit embarrassed, too, if my "date" tried to order off the menu at a wing joint. And doubly so if she hogged all the good pieces.

And why ask about the wine if Reisling is all that you'll abide. It seems you're borrowing trouble there. Frankly, in the places you're going, I'd avoid the wine altogether.

I'm having a little trouble with the connection between DATY (#10) and the mints (#5). To clarify, do you expect her to put a mint in her pussy, or is the mint for you? You really need to clear that up.

As for the baby wipes, is that directed at your "date" or the wing joint? I can't tell, but I do generally agree with you. The smell of amonia really suppresses my appetite (which is probably a good thing with the wings, but with the pussy, not so much).

You also need to clarify on the classy/sexy-trashy/slutty distinction, especially in the context of the places you're going. I can see the practical side: you don't want your "date" mistaken for a waitress. That detracts from "your" time.

Pretty Woman was a good movie, if you're into the light romcom shit. I loved that scene where Richard Gere took Julia Roberts out for hot wings! I bet you're going make some sweet girl really happy!
Solutions to your problems inserted above. Originally Posted by Wakeuр
omg, laughing my ass off at your insertions!
Sadly, a lot of what he says actually does take place. I've never had lunch with a provider but I've heard horror stories.
Sadly, a lot of what he says actually does take place. I've never had lunch with a provider but I've heard horror stories. Originally Posted by IceCreamMan

Well that just means hun, you have never been with the right providers! There are some very classy ladies who can carry themselves well in public.
Just don't be pissing me off.