Sky?

Haven't seen a review of sky in quite a while. I haven't been there in a couple years and was thinking of going there soon. Anyone with recent info?
They got busted a little over a year ago and reports dropped away to nothing. I know they're back open, but I don't make it down that way much.
I quit going there after a bunch of subpar experiences. Years ago that place was great. The girls now try to rush you and just seem greedy. Maybe because there is not much Amp/Spa competition any longer.
Stone if you go give us a review. Sky used to be my go to place but as i get older i kind of like the game of how far can i get with the chinese girls? When you go to sky you know the end result. My 2 cents is it must be ok or these guys would be bashing this place.

7777 the competition is severe. there is a chinese place on every corner so to speek. that is or was the customers that went to sky....i would think sky or koyoto would be up on there game because there are so many options...agian just my 2 cents
Don't count on my review anytime soon. Its a bit out of my way and I don't want to go in cold without a little info up front. I dont really want to over pay. So any insight from anyone would be great.
Sky was awesome in the late 90's. Lots of great younger talent. Now it's just overcharging 50-60 miserable oriental women
I was there afew months ago. It was a major rush job. Paid too much.
Thanks for the info.