Top 3 Best Looking Providers - NO STUDIOS

Hi all, curious to get everyone's thoughts on who the top 3 most conventionally attractive providers are in the Dallas area, no studios please.
Hi all, curious to get everyone's thoughts on who the top 3 most conventionally attractive providers are in the Dallas area, no studios please. Originally Posted by Potash
Sounds like a Men's Lounge question...the answers might come from an Amp, or an Indie, ... and why would you rule out Studios? There are lovely ladies everywhere.

Without any price limitations, I would suspect the most attractive will be very expensive indies...very expensive! And cost keeps me away from most Indies.
Sounds like a Men's Lounge question...the answers might come from an Amp, or an Indie, ... and why would you rule out Studios? There are lovely ladies everywhere.

Without any price limitations, I would suspect the most attractive will be very expensive indies...very expensive! And cost keeps me away from most Indies. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
I should clarify: I'm looking for AMP style providers. I didn't include AMP in the title because I'm not strictly looking for Asians. In fact I find Latina's more attractive and am interested in this Chanel girl.

But ya I'm not looking for independent providers
And I'm ruling out studios because I'm not established with any, and not sure I want to be due to privacy reasons
And I'm ruling out studios because I'm not established with any, and not sure I want to be due to privacy reasons Originally Posted by Potash
Valid & understood.

High-priced providers, (you know...the really attractive ones) will screen you pretty good too.
Valid & understood.

High-priced providers, (you know...the really attractive ones) will screen you pretty good too. Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Makes sense. Any opinions on the best looking AMP providers?
Makes sense. Any opinions on the best looking AMP providers? Originally Posted by Potash
My opinion is that ALL Amp ladies are beautiful. (Being naked, with legs spread wide, and saying "I love you", might have some influence on me.)

There's lots of other mongers that should help you out...I know I can't.
Here’s a list my buddy gave me
Amp/sub-amp

1.barbie @exercise
2. Snow @5star in plano
3. Maria @morris spa
Chanel would take the top spot by a hair @ Bali
Susan a close 2nd at Spa 21
Sky will take over #3 since she is here now@ 21

I could argue looks on all 3 of them however the service can’t be touched!!!
Chanel would take the top spot by a hair @ Bali
Susan a close 2nd at Spa 21
Sky will take over #3 since she is here now@ 21

I could argue looks on all 3 of them however the service can’t be touched!!! Originally Posted by Ghostrider
Of course, wouldn’t expect any less from you do promote from spas you listed. At least you picked specific ladies (unlike Chung Tran and his posse)