Go PACK Go

Who's watching the Packers beat DUH bears?

I love seeing the fibs have to make the long drive home to hell from Gods country with their heads hung low.
Watched the Jags get beat down in London vs Da Boys earlier today and thought: "Hmmm.... Jacksonville's just not a good team at all."

Afterwards I watched the Giants go down in flames in Seattle and thought NY really stinks, too.....meanwhile, on the other channel, Peyton was lighting up Oakland's secondary and thought (also), "Boy, the Raiders are really awful. What gives with this?"

Then along came Sunday Night Football and we were treated to a group of gutless swines known as the Bears. What a pitiful bunch this is, I said to myself. I mean, (truly) the Bears are just a crappy football team.

Goodell needs to issue a truckload of fines tomorrow to a couple of hundred people for impersonating NFL football players and coaches today.....people actually paid good money to go watch this crap today.
  • TheDr
  • 11-09-2014, 10:30 PM
"Freakin' Sconnies!"

Playin' golf up in Wisconsin w/ my boy who's a big Vikes fan, that's what the Minnesota folk call the Wisconsin folks. Funny.

And yea, what an embarrassment! I actually like Cutler's talent but damn that dude has zero intangibles and is NOT a leader of men. Guess I need to text my Chi buddies and ridicule their asses!

Thank goodness my Niners finally had an impressive win. I'll be in the face of the 'who dat nation' all week too. Should be a good week. Lol
Jay cuntler is doing just fine in Chicago.

Do you know why it's called the Windy City. Because they are all full of hot air.

If it's a sports team in ilannoy I hope it loses.
And....just when I thought it couldn't get any worse this weekend.....I tune in to watch MNF and see there's even more bad football being played around the league. My God, this Carolina Panther team truly sucks. How is this team not winless? I mean, who could they have possibly beaten this season? Lord a Mercy, they stink....