Review: (Colombia) Valerie at MP 14 at Calle 104 & Avenidad 15‏ in Bogota‏

Date: 2nd week of March
Name: Valerie
Contact Info: There is no contact info. You have to go to the massage parlor. I will describe exactly where it is below and recommend you look at the picture of the location that is with Juliana's review (also by me)
URL / Website: N/A
General Area: Massage parlours on the mezzanine at Cra 15 Calle 104-3. This is diagonally across from the Dann Carlton hotel in North Bogota. Valerie was behind door 14, though there are several "massage parlors" and a restaurant on that floor. If you stand at the corner of Cassera 15 and Calle 104, you will see the red brick "mall" type of building in the picture. Walk towards it and climb up the set of stairs on the left.
Activities: Massage, MPCFS, CBJ
Session Length: ~45 mins
Fee: 70K COP (~$37)
Hair Length and Color: Long, rich brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Physical Description: Valerie has a slim figure. I would estimate about 100 lbs & 34B's. Very pretty face (the pics don't do them justice) & a flat tummy & feminine curves. I'd rate her an 8.
Recommendation: Yes
Oh yeah the girl's a tight little package and the room is...well just really tight for space : )
Attached Images File Type: jpg Valeria 1 - small.JPG (45.4 KB, 473 views) File Type: jpg Valeria 2 - small.JPG (47.7 KB, 462 views)