Biggest complaint?

I think the 2 biggest complaints we have about providers are how long they sometimes take to respond and show up after they post and we have an appointment set up, also when they get on their phone after starting service, I think they should turn their phones off or put it on silent after starting service, also I guess when they say they don't do this or that after having those activities listed on their ads,if you don't do those things then don't put them on your ad. Anything else? What do you guys think?
Other than voicing your opinion your waisting your time they simply don't care because there's to many guys that will put up with there bullshit and it doesn't matter their rates or class level
They've become too entitled.
Let me clarify by saying that not all providers are this way, there's some who will get back to you in a timely manner,who will be courteous and turn their phones off when they are spending time with you, just few and far in between.
I don't think these things are mentioned in reviews very often. A few no recommendations pointing to these reasons. From trust worthy clients would help that alot. And if they are not called out on it, complaining in this format will not help.
Just my thought but perhaps this is a conversation for the mens lounge. I don't see the point of causing friction with providers. They offer service and they have their own time too. If I need to comment on this part of the process I can cover it in the review. Often this happens with providers i am not likely to see again anyway. In some cases I don't even do the review unless its egregious.
With so many of us providers available I don't understand why you would not just find someone who satisfies you?
With so many of us providers available I don't understand why you would not just find someone who satisfies you? Originally Posted by yourdesire
I agree with you totally. I found great ones and I stay with them.

I'll need to meet you sometime when I'm in Missouri.
I agree with you totally. I found great ones and I stay with them.

I'll need to meet you sometime when I'm in Missouri. Originally Posted by Cherokeechief
We should do that