Best Spa in Texas

So I've been desperately needing a spa day. Been thinking since Christmas is coming up, tis the season lol....

I've had my eye on King Spa in Dallas for some time but I've heard mixed things about the place. I know there is also Spa castle up that way.

I've also heard good things about the 4 seasons.....

I just really want the full experience, and I need all of the aches in my body to be properly massaged and handled, from hot stones down to the nude pools ....

.. Suggestions are welcome and appreciated
All of the Spa’s I’ve visited only offer relaxation - no massage.
If you want true healing and relaxation I have massage therapist that has great energy and will give you the healing that those spa’s can’t
Also she has a lady that specializes in female only.
This is legit, not hobby related.

IB
So I've been desperately needing a spa day. Been thinking since Christmas is coming up, tis the season lol....

I've had my eye on King Spa in Dallas for some time but I've heard mixed things about the place. I know there is also Spa castle up that way.

I've also heard good things about the 4 seasons.....

I just really want the full experience, and I need all of the aches in my body to be properly massaged and handled, from hot stones down to the nude pools ....

.. Suggestions are welcome and appreciated Originally Posted by Deja Tha Doll
If you are looking for great tasting healthy food, relaxing view of the lake and excellent treatments, try out https://www.lakeaustin.com in Austin.

This is expensive but not 4 seasons feel, more Aspen Colorado.