Rigging the Election - Video I: Clinton Campaign

What do you expect from the largest criminal organization in the USofA.
Democrats are not interested in electing a new president. they are more interested in electing a new crime boss.

The Democrat party is the answer and the question is: Who causes more lawlessness than all others combined.

Now we will wait for the entrance of the criminal supporters.
  • DSK
  • 10-17-2016, 04:03 PM
Good video - everyone should watch it.

Including TimPage - I mean Munchmaster..oops
*looks at watch* It's only a matter of time before Trump said mean things in the past and eye fucked some broad therefore it will negate anything in that video because one of Hillary's strong points and accomplishment is that she's a woman.
How is this not national news?
Oh, yeah, I forgot the media is already in the tank for Hillary.
This is going to be a Blast!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

+1
Right wing is building excuses already.
+1
bird dogging? they do come up with some weird words.
Great video!
nothing from the pages of the inquirer?

Aliens are your brain?

Illegal aliens used your brain for tacos?

Looking forward to eight years of your meltdowns...
nothing from the pages of the inquirer?

Aliens are your brain?

Illegal aliens used your brain for tacos?

Looking forward to eight years of your meltdowns...
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Pull your head out of your ass and smell the roses, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM, the story is getting out: over two million hits on Youtube alone!

Dangerous, deplorable Democrats ones we really need to worry about
Tom Shattuck Tuesday, October 18, 2016

The Democratic party has violence in its DNA, as we learned yesterday thanks to an explosive new undercover video from multimedia journalist James O’Keefe of Project Veritas...

O’Keefe secretly videotaped conversations with a handful of Clinton campaign and DNC operatives for a video series called “Rigging the Election.”

(The Boston Herald)

Trump's 'rigged' election claims grow louder

"What I call it is conflict engagement," Scott Foval, who serves as the national field director for the progressive advocacy group Americans United for Change, tells a Project Veritas staffer at one point in the video. "Conflict engagement in the lines at Trump rallies — we're starting anarchy here."

(Washington Examiner)
Right from the jackasses' mouths:

"... when our allies screw up and don't deliver bodies in time, we either send all our interns out there or we stay away from it.. we don't want to own a bad picture ..."

(DNC email)
http://www.kshb.com/news/political/k...ely-not-rigged

Right from the horses mouth. Originally Posted by i'va biggen

indeed.

"Extrapolate that. That's 25 in one county alone. We have 105 counties in Kansas and 25 is just the tip of the iceberg. That would suggest that statewide we probably have well over a thousand aliens on our voter rolls and if you don't check people at the front end when they're trying to register then you may very well never discover them," Kobach stressed.

inspite of the arrests, it looks like the powers that be are trying to avoid the issue of it being "organized" rather than isolated individuals doing it.