Hillary's security detail and "Broomstick One"

How ungrateful can you be? People keep you alive and you treat them (and their dogs) like shit.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...ses-foul-mouth

Hillary Clinton’s “treatment of DS [Department of State] agents on her protective detail was so contemptuous that many of them sought reassignment or employment elsewhere,” according to a just-released summary of an FBI interview with a former State Department official. “Prior to CLINTON’s tenure, being an agent on the Secretary of State’s protective detail was seen as an honor and privilege reserved for senior agents. However, by the end of CLINTON’s tenure, it was staffed largely with new agents because it was difficult to find senior agents willing to work for her.”

“Put this back on the ground!” Hillary Clinton screamed at the pilot of presidential helicopter Marine One. “I left my sunglasses in the limo. I need my sunglasses! We need to go back!” Clinton so abused the chopper’s crew that they christened it Broomstick One.
Trump was right when he said "such a nasty woman." Hillary has a long history of treating the people around her like shit. When she was First Lady, she treated her Secret Service Detail the same way she treated her State Department Protective Detail. She treated the butlers and maids in the White House with contempt. They were told not to address her, not to look at her and to not even be in the same hallway when she passed by. Is this who we really want as President?
Trump was right when he said "such a nasty woman." Hillary has a long history of treating the people around her like shit. When she was First Lady, she treated her Secret Service Detail the same way she treated her State Department Protective Detail. She treated the butlers and maids in the White House with contempt. They were told not to address her, not to look at her and to not even be in the same hallway when she passed by. Is this who we really want as President? Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
No of course not. The people who support her only see her façade. They don't know the real despicable bitch that she really is, but her supporters don't care because they act the same way towards their fellow citizens, so it's all good to them.

Jim
They were told not to address her, not to look at her and to not even be in the same hallway when she passed by. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
I think the same demand of hellary's was given the military

she didn't want to see any military aides walking around the white house in uniform
Ever since Arkansas, Hillary's appearance and demeanor has been carefully crafted by polling and focus groups.
The bitch doesn't have a decent bone in her body.
Take money and pay a 5% tax, the so called charity given by the "foundation", and the rest is there to use as she wishes.
Chelsea needs to suck it up and quit being afraid of what "could" happen if they are caught.