Apology to assup

So I've been referring to him as "boy" or "houseboy".

Assup is probably gender fluid or transwhatever. So assup, what pronoun should I refer to you as?

I've also referred to him as lazy. I guess he should be called work exempt? I mean....assup can't even pour a drink, much less clean a toilet. Probably can't even be bothered to wipe his own ass.

Assup is probably gender fluid or transwhatever. So assup, what pronoun should I refer to you as?

I've also referred to him as lazy. I guess he should be called work exempt? I mean....assup can't even pour a drink, much less clean a toilet. Probably can't even be bothered to wipe his own ass. Originally Posted by Buddys Place
Call him "Lucky"

Jim
just refer him as It.
just refer him as It. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
"it-?"
  • WTF
  • 04-02-2017, 08:06 AM
just refer him as It. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
How about you refer to assup as 'him' , as you just did.

Great now we have 59 gender options, Thanks Sh"It" Eater ...

Even leslie Cochran identified as a man. Assup, post a pic of yourself dressed up as leslie.
For a change, Humpty is stirring up shit.

And the usual suspects are playing ring around the rosy.

Big surprise.

How long until your next cream pie Hump?

I've also referred to him as lazy. I guess he should be called work exempt? I mean....assup can't even pour a drink, much less clean a toilet. Probably can't even be bothered to wipe his own ass. Originally Posted by Buddys Place
assup got out of the habit of wiping his ass so that EKIM would be able to practice his dingleberry picking ( with his tongue, of course ! ) . And that has allowed EKIM, one of assup's longtime proteges, to win the Junior World Champion Dingleberry Picker Award for 4 years in a row ! That's the kind of help that Austin's reach-around crew expects form the " Dear Leader " !
How about you refer to assup as 'him' , as you just did.

. Originally Posted by WTF
I was responding to a post that referred to this individual as "him' and I responded by calling this individual referred to as "him" or "her" as "It".

temporary semantics to make a point.
"it-?" Originally Posted by LexusLover
yes, just call that individual as "it" if its sexuality is in question.