WTF can edge a cock for 3 hours....?

Who The Fuck* can edge a cock for 3 hours?

Is there a medical mystery on penile blood flow that I dont know about or WTF?

*note the specified and alternate derivation of the TLA (three letter acronym) ...
Italian Princess in Dallas.
WTF can edge a cock for 3 hours....? Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Impressive, but not altogether surprising, considering his other talents. Give him a call - I'm sure he can fit you in.
I was Edged for an hour by Nickivickysix and that was long enough. 3 hours and I think your cock would be raw.
I can stay hard that long or longer....even if i nut a time or two.

BUT, I'm not sure what icky Houston whore I want to spend 3 hours with....especially if I'm paying.
I can stay hard that long or longer....even if i nut a time or two.

BUT, I'm not sure what icky Houston whore I want to spend 3 hours with....especially if I'm paying. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
Me..
Be fun to try at an agency...you could get a new girl every 1/2 hour or hour so their jaws don't wear out; it also wouldn't break the bank.
I don't see WTF advertising that service. (Really now, TW, have you made it your mission in life to goad him since Sis Chapel is on break? Tsk, tsk.)

But on the slim chance that you're subject serious, I've entertained fellows with such multi-bour sessions many times. Edging is an amorously arduous art form all its own, especially over an entire afternoon or eve. However, I currently require a signed, notarized waiver or a statement by a physician attesting to a gent's intestinal and coronary fortitude before undertaking such a lengthy procedure.
Three hours?
Three hours? Originally Posted by LexusLover
An hour to 90 minutes, no problem, 2 hours doable with a brief respite, but 3 or more hours of actual, serious edging with minimal to no breaks is an intense commitment to mental and physical endurance on both sides. (Been there, been exhausted afterward.) It's a balancing act; the lady has to be able to read the signs and know when to draw back so she doesn't push the fellow over the edge yet keep him tottering, and the gent has to be cooperative and openly communicative about what plateau of pleasure he's reached and how close he is to falling off the cliff. (May have to moan in more than one syllable.)

It's not a "Hobby date" palatable to everyone's taste. I wouldn't call it either GFE or PSE, but as I indicated, a separate sensual category of erotic enlightenment, and a technique touted by some practitioners of Tantric sex. In the context I'm familiar with, intercourse, while not completely excluded, is usually not a component nor the ultimate goal.
We have a local talent that can for an hr...Karlie Raines
We have a local talent that can for an hr...Karlie Raines Originally Posted by oilman12
Oh Heavens, darling, I'm sure Karlie Raines is wonderful, but an hour on the verge is a regular session to many of us mouthy MILFs.

Retired AllisonofHouston was infamous for her edging, and there's Ms. Athena, DallasRain, nikkivikkisix (named by TailChsr7 above), Amberance, Luvs2Purr, Vikki Markov, BEBEJ, and A_Goddess_GFE_PSE. They all currently advertise edging locally.

However, what ladies can create a tightrope fervor that stays aloft for 2 to 3 hours or more? It's not an everyday talent, and not every gent can withstand its application. (But so much fun to be had in the attempt!)
I suspect some ladies have to retrain themselves somewhat in order to EXTEND the session, since to many an early pop means plenty of time to clean up for the next customer after this was is "shorted" out the door! "Edging" them out the door!
[COLOR=DarkGreen]I don't see WTF advertising that service. (Really now, TW, have you made it your mission in life to goad him since Sis Chapel is on break? Tsk, tsk.)

/COLOR]
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
I have no idea Who The Fuck you are talking about.

And insofar as an insurmountable journey, of all of the "active" female posters on this board, I knew you would be able to provide the answers to my question. In fact my curiosity is piqued as to the tantric method you describe.

This part " 3 or more hours of actual, serious edging with minimal to no breaks is an intense commitment to mental and physical endurance" sounds like a S.E.A.L PT course would be of great assistance to prepare for that.

Very interesting, my lass. Well done. Please continue.
I was Edged for an hour by Nickivickysix and that was long enough. 3 hours and I think your cock would be raw. Originally Posted by TailChsr7
Especially if she used a string trimmer.
Be sure to wear eye protection when edging.