Looking2havefunalert

[CENTER] Hello guys.
Just putting an alert out on this man who had messaged me a month after our session / right after my most recent no review & said his session went the same way. So I asked him to text me & we can possibly figure things out... well as I read our messages I see that he actually agreed upon a HHR because I had re arranged my schedule so he could come at the time that was best for him, but by doing so I could only do a hhr and he said, "okay that's fine since you are making the time me suitable for me" , he arrives , we have our session, he text me after & thanked me then proceeded to ask if I was on 411. I didn't respond as I was probably busy... well then later on that day I receive a threatening message saying he will call the cops and press charges over missing items , I told him I don't steal deal blah blah blah... he text me after ( about 40 minutes later) & apologized, his idiot partner miss placed it.

I contacted experienced hobbyist & asked them for help.

I'm over all of this bullshit ass drama, should I of handled it better? Yes.

Anyway, I'm done with ECCIE

If you wish to still have some fun please contact me on the number in my previous ad's

I will still post here & there but will be moving on from ECCIE for the most part.

Thank you ! [CENTER]
Smart move
Ummm if he texted you and apologized for the mix up,where is the alert?

What happened to all those blackmail accusations?
Forward the messages to the mods and let them deal with him
If the proof doesn't exist and you made it all up...apologize to the man and move on with your life
sweetie i think you need to get a life instead of commenting on every single thing that has to do with me.

Goodness, GOODNIGHT
I contacted experienced hobbyist & asked them for help. Originally Posted by Jazzmine White
Mistake #1...he did you absolutely no favors...

I'm over all of this bullshit ass drama, should I of handled it better? Yes. Originally Posted by Jazzmine White
Mistake #2...handling it better would have included not posting this thread...now it just looks like your WK told you to post this so he could hopefully stop taking shit for doing it for you...

Anyway, I'm done with ECCIE Originally Posted by Jazzmine White
Mistake #3...don't tell us you're done...just leave...

Looks like you've struck out to me...maybe your WK can step in and help make this all better...
Heh you are not even on my radar..but nice try

But like I said.. forward the messages to the mods or apologize to him
And please stop all this "I'm done with Eccie" "I'm deleting my account" nonsense

You're not going anywhere
Which handle is "done" with Eccie?
Ummm if he texted you and apologized for the mix up,where is the alert

He apologized about the steeling.

What happened to all those blackmail accusations?
Forward the messages to the mods and let them deal with him

Really? Why? So they will do what?

If the proof doesn't exist and you made it all up...apologize to the man and move on with your life Originally Posted by NubianPrince
The proof does exist! Serveral board members have reviewed both the pm's and the text messages via screen shots.

Jazzmine White asked me to post the Alert. Later she said she posted in Infoshare. After reading members comments like you and WakeUp she has posted she thinks this is the wrong place for her. Can't say that I blame her.
I'll let you get the final word.
The proof does exist! Serveral board members have reviewed both the pm's and the text messages via screen shots.
Originally Posted by Still Looking
Are you the member who shared the private messages?

Or did your girl use her "other handle"?
Serveral board members have reviewed both the pm's and the text messages via screen shots. Originally Posted by Still Looking
Good to know...
Yep.
And folks wonder why the 5th Amendment was crafted after the 1st Amendment.
Such ECCIE experts .... I was once jazzabell15, asked a mod to change my
Name to this , same account, same woman

And Nubian fag boy.... if I'm not on your radar , stop watching my shit like I am on your radar& go get some pussy and be happy
So I only have one handle

But thanks for everyone's concern!
Just here for the comments 😂😂😂