Date: 06/09/18
Name: SAMI
Phone: 585-228-6429
Email Address: N/A
URL / Website: N/A
City: Rochester
State: New York
Address: Rochester M&G in suburbs
Hair Length and Color: Long very dark curly brown hair to middle of back. Worn up due to new tattoo on the back of her neck
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Very tall 5'8" and in stripper heels even taller. She goes maybe 135, slender with DDD's, which she says might be F's! Has an all over tan, completely shaved and a very pretty face. Nice nails and teeth, and it would not surprise me if she did some modeling in the past. Dark brown eyes, and easy to talk too.
Recommendation: Yes
I agree EA! She looks like fun...BD
are there any pictures or a link website etc?
Is this the Jersey Shore chick?
She allow you to Lick her Ass but not her Kitty... LOL!!!!
I'm not sure whats in EA's ros but she is a very good looking young lady and a body that was made to have fun with. I do believe she will come around to be one of the better ones if she stays with it. I had a good experience on our encounter!! Thanks for the review EA I'm sure it was entertaining.
She allow you to Lick her Ass but not her Kitty... LOL!!!! Originally Posted by joelove69
Host was low on toilet paper?
  • ISO
  • 07-03-2018, 08:20 AM
I've played with Sami twice. She has a body to die for and is an awesomely fun time to be around.
any pics around ?
I offered to do a shoot with her twice, she never showed...
She does look great.
I offered to do a shoot with her twice, she never showed... Originally Posted by ben dover
she done seen ...yer shit pics
She does look great. Originally Posted by wishingbone
And even better up close and personal..
NICE !!!!