Encounter: Encounter: Tasting BB's Honey Pot

• Petru
  • 08-30-2020, 02:55 PM
Date: 8/28/2020
Name: BB
Address and Phone: Luxury Spa - 11250 Harry Hines Blvd. #400. Phone: (214) 399-5746
Address: HH
Phone: 214-399-5746
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: See ROS
Hair Length and Color: Brunette, past shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5'2 Black hair just past the shoulders. Nice little butt and giant double-d's.
Recommendation: Yes
Great review! Bb's Honey pot sounds like a great place to spend my extra time.
Great review, indeed! Paragraphs next time, though, lol. Great headline, I should have used it for my recent review. Except nobody knew BB was the erstwhile Honey from Pearls at that time. So Honey pot would not have had it's double-entendre goodness that it does here

By the way, you are showing 2 posts and 3 reviews. Mathematical impossibility. ECCIE math.. Same level as ''Hooker math''.

Edit: moments after I posted, it changed to 2 and 2, LOL.. Someone is on the ball.

Also, for the record, BB is 5 feet. I asked, she told me. I was wanting to say 4'10''.
  • Petru
  • 09-06-2020, 09:47 AM
Originally Posted by gharris4791
I'm not the best with weights. I'd say around 110. She's short, but her tits definitely add some pounds.
Good review.
I'm not the best with weights. I'd say around 110. She's short, but her tits definitely add some pounds. Originally Posted by Petru
I would put her closer to 120. and if you're lucky enough to hook one of her tits, you won't have to return it to the lake, because it easily exceeds the 5 pound weight limit
Great review, indeed! Paragraphs next time, though, lol. Great headline, I should have used it for my recent review. Except nobody knew BB was the erstwhile Honey from Pearls at that time. So Honey pot would not have had it's double-entendre goodness that it does here

By the way, you are showing 2 posts and 3 reviews. Mathematical impossibility. ECCIE math.. Same level as ''Hooker math''.

Edit: moments after I posted, it changed to 2 and 2, LOL.. Someone is on the ball.

Also, for the record, BB is 5 feet. I asked, she told me. I was wanting to say 4'10''. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
BB is Honey from Pearls?? She was such a sweet heart. She would love the taste of my Bailey's on her sweet tongue. (Bailey's because I'm part Irish lol) Is she still at this place? Never been to Luxury but if Honey is there then I'm dude for a visit.
Not at Pearls anyone. Head North up Harry Hines. You will find her
Damn! I am kind of split between choosing Sky or Honey
Honey= BB correct?
Honey= BB correct? Originally Posted by John Dutton
Yes!

Honey was at Pearls for a long time, then moved to Nagoya for a short time, then landed at Luxury, where upon she changed her name to BB. I have seen her at all 3 Spas, wherever she goes BB is sweet and sexy.
I am pretty sure BB is working today. The manager mentioned her to me. From what I read and what the manager says, BB is a very sweet woman.
I am pretty sure BB is working today. The manager mentioned her to me. From what I read and what the manager says, BB is a very sweet woman. Originally Posted by farawayjoe
Honey may be the sweetest woman AMPville has. I can tell you when I poured the chik-fil-a honey on her pussy, and licked it off that one session, a couple of years back, she was definitely the sweetest!
+100