City: Addison
State: Texas
Email Address:
URL / Website:
Activities: Massage+ and over clothing NE
Hair Length and Color: Short, blk
Smoking Status: No
Ethnic Background: Chinese
Physical Description: Older. Typical subamp. Wore a mask.
The Rest of the Story:
Recommendation: Yes

First review...nothing special. Hope I didn’t mess it up.
Babypanda:

There are sample reviews from which you can draw guidance, as well as the reviews of others.

To receive credit for a review, and for the review to be helpful to others, it is imperative that you get the provider's name.

Also, providing more description of the physical/facial features of the provider, and ANY detail about your experience, will make it possible for others to learn something from your visit about whether or not they would want to give them a try.

Being blunt, I cannot say from your review whether I would want to visit this place or not, and because she's not named, I would not know who to ask for.

Keep trying, and good luck.
Thanks for the feedback soccerjunky. Will definitely do better next time. After the flip she did a hand motion for extras. Is it typical to not know what level of service you’ll get before the flip at a sub amp? (Assuming you don’t know the girl). Any way to talk in code before it starts?
It's typical at the subAMPs that you'll be offered L1, but going in you may not know what else to expect, if anything (unless one of your fellow hobbyists provides a report to tell you otherwise). Happy hunting.
I went here once and didn't get even a hint of possible L1.
  • GregN
  • 11-08-2020, 03:38 AM