Have you heard the good word?

Thank You President Trump for the hugely successful Warp Speed! You've saved Millions of lives!

This chinese wuhan virus is seeing its last days because of you!

And You Mr. President Trump beat it without the vaccine!

President Trump did this and made it possible!

Thank you Mr. President Trump
Your title gave me flashbacks of those damn Bible Thumpers that usta ring my damn doorbell in the mornings. One day, I finally gave my dogs the okay to bark (they went fucking nutz because they knew they didn't belong at the house) as they waited by the door. They threw the papers on the ground and took off running, I was watching it all on camera Needless to say, they never came back...

Happy Hobbying and Stay Well!
Biden is Making America Great Again after the disaster that was Trump. 300000 dead from coronavirus all because Trump thought masks looked silly. What a failure. Couldn’t been 1/2 the deaths or better like most other 1st world nations but Trump and his supporters, dumb as they are, didn’t take the disease seriously. Some even thought/think the numbers are fake, how stupid does one have to be to believe that, amirite?
Biden is Making America Great Again after the disaster that was Trump. 300000 dead from coronavirus all because Trump thought masks looked silly. What a failure. Couldn’t been 1/2 the deaths or better like most other 1st world nations but Trump and his supporters, dumb as they are, didn’t take the disease seriously. Some even thought/think the numbers are fake, how stupid does one have to be to believe that, amirite? Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Trump has saved millions with HIS rollout!
Maybe billions?
Will biden be wearing a helmet jan 20th?
Your title gave me flashbacks of those damn Bible Thumpers that usta ring my damn doorbell in the mornings. One day, I finally gave my dogs the okay to bark (they went fucking nutz because they knew they didn't belong at the house) as they waited by the door. They threw the papers on the ground and took off running, I was watching it all on camera Needless to say, they never came back...

Happy Hobbying and Stay Well! Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
If on foot they were witnesses
If on bicycle they were Mormons
Trump has saved millions with HIS rollout!
Maybe billions?
Will biden be wearing a helmet jan 20th? Originally Posted by winn dixie

Thank You President Trump for the hugely successful Warp Speed! You've saved Millions of lives!

This chinese wuhan virus is seeing its last days because of you!

And You Mr. President Trump beat it without the vaccine!

President Trump did this and made it possible!

Thank you Mr. President Trump Originally Posted by winn dixie
I said this elsewhere in this forum, but a nutless monkey could have done Trumps job on this and the result would have been the same.

The pandemic likely would never been politicized or exploded into the ruinous catastrophe under the leadership of a nutless monkey, but the race to kill the virus would have happened all the same.

Trump did his best to fuck it up and allowed tens of thousands to perish while he flapped his gums and shook his fist at rallies and refused to set the slightest example for the population. In fact, he admitted he deliberately tried to keep us in the dark.

The families of 300,000 Americans believe he succeeded.

Fuck that guy
I said this elsewhere in this forum, but a nutless monkey could have done Trumps job on this and the result would have been the same.

The pandemic likely would never been politicized or exploded into the ruinous catastrophe under the leadership of a nutless monkey, but the race to kill the virus would have happened all the same.

Trump did his best to fuck it up and allowed tens of thousands to perish while he flapped his gums and shook his fist at rallies and refused to set the slightest example for the population. In fact, he admitted he deliberately tried to keep us in the dark.

The families of 300,000 Americans believe he succeeded.

Fuck that guy Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
In reality <16K died from covid! Trump saved millions!
Demean him all u want! Trump saved the World!!!!!!
In reality, you’re believing the lies you hear In the bullshit alt-right blogs.

And speaking on behalf of the thought capable Un the forum, enough already.
300,000 died from CHINA release of a virus , some times in history wars have start for less and you fools are still blaming Big T ( drink more cnn kool aide )
Trump is saving more lives today as more vaccines reach critical front line workers! With millions of more doses on the way!
Thank You President Trump
In reality <16K died from covid! Trump saved millions!
Demean him all u want! Trump saved the World!!!!!! Originally Posted by winn dixie
Lie
You mean the good word that Trump has been Fired !!

Yeah I heard - isn't that the Greatest !!

We won't have to put up with that sorry bastard and all his fucked up Amateur bullshit !!

Give the little pussy some credit -

Put his name on the stimulus checks
Put his name on the foreign aid packages going overseas
Give him some credit for the vaccines

And give him the hook for stage left or stage right or whichever way he wants to go ;

Just go.
Trump was not fired. Trump won and the majority of the country now agrees. You can talk and bitch all you want but the truth will be found out. Hell, even 5% of those who voted for Biden said that they would have not if they had known about Hunter, China, the laptop, and Ukraine. Now and for all time Joe Biden will be known as the Cheater in Chief and anyone who defends this is an unamerican piece of shit...and Karma has your number.
No talking or bitching on this front -

Biden got hired.

Trump got fired.

Where did Trump win - in Fantasyland !!

So the voters don't agree Trump won.
The Courts and SCOTUS don't agree Trump won.
The Electoral College doesn't agree Trump won.

So are me,voters,Courts,SCOTUS,and Electoral College all un-American ?

Usually the guy that gets hired is seated and the guy that gets fired goes on down the road.