Many new and young on BP

I have noticed a bunch of new young girls on BP lately. A few questions:

1) Do you think they are legit or LE?

2) Some failed the Tineye test, but what other research should I do? Google the phone numbers?

3) With a non-reviewed provider, what is the best way to learn what's on the menu? I know it isn't something you discuss over the phone and I'm not taking them to dinner first. Just TOFTT?

BG
It looks like most are up from KC. One had a good review from KC. 2 others are flip flopping numbers and pix adds.
For what it's worth. They were all advertising on KCs backpage all last week.
So, all the ads all three of you speak of are the same ads? Have you guys compared notes in the locker room?

Try not to lump all ads into one post because all the ads on BP that have young gals aren't all from KC.

I'm quited confused and I'm a pretty sharp gal.
All I know is I had a business trip to KC on thursday night so I did my research accordingly. I see at a minimum of 6 ads on omaha's bp this week that I reviewed last week from KCs bp.

I'm on my cell right now otherwise I'd post the links. When I get home tonight I'll post for everyone's viewing pleasure
All I can say is this. KC is not even a full 3 hrs away. I've posted an ad up here in Omaha on BP on a Monday and then went to KC on Tues and Weds...posted on ad on KC's BP page.

When certain cities are close enough, you'll find ads in both cities if the ladies travel. Everyone knows I go to KC, so its not going to cause a stir if they see my ads in both cities.
I'm not trying to lump a bunch of ads together (though maybe I did unintentionally). I am just trying to be safe. I was looking for some wisdom and had hoped that you especially, Elena, would chime in. You have a good mind for this stuff.

While we have some excellent, well reviewed providers in Omaha, sometimes a fresh face on BP catches my eye.

So, let's assume for a moment that they are all legit, but unreviewed. Other than taking them out for dinner (as mentioned in a previous post, though I think that was more of an LE thread) how can I learn what is on the menu before I walk in blind? I've been through the "that's extra, that's extra, that's extra" scenario. Don't want to go there again.

Thanks
  • cpa2b
  • 01-24-2012, 09:30 AM
Question #1. If they don't have reviews and the reviewer doesn't have a history of giving reviews, they are risky in my mind.

Question #2. See my response to question #1.

Question #3. Know what is on the menu will only entice to make a bad decision if you haven't seen the reviews etc.... from my answer to #1.

I am very cautious so this may just be overkill on my part but there is a lot at stake in my world (and i'm sure in everyone elses). Hope this helps as it seems all other responses have nothing to do with your actual questions.
cpa2b,

Thanks for going back and addressing my OP.
OK, so lets go back to the original questions....

1. Google AND yahoo their numbers. Look at the pictures in the ads and then right click them to see the name of the pic.

2. No reviews, no info out there period about them....it is risky, but not all of them will be LE. Some are truly just started out in the business.

3. Never ever discuss what's on the menu beforehand. I never discuss our time together unless we're planning a full evening out. In all honesty, you are on your own there and just might end up TOFTT.

Sorry that I got off track in my previous posts. Feel free to call me if you have any other questions. My hands don't always type out what I truly want to say. LOL
My hands don't always type out what I truly want to say. LOL Originally Posted by MsElena
I will raise my hand and say that happens to me as well.

Since it wasn't brought up, I will say that some of those may not be LE, but could still be scam artists. Probably the two best tools are searching the phone number, and using the tineye website to check the pictures.