Vanilla, Chocolate or Caramel-Lavender-Green Tea?

Why is it that no one ever asks for kinky stuff? Are we all just vanilla or are we too embarrassed? You never know until you ask... I love kinky sex!

What about y'all? Ever asked a provider to act out a fantasy?
What makes you think no one ask for kinky stuff ? You've obviously not been privy to a lot of tales that don't get reviewed. I have personally partaken in things I was told could not get reviewed.
What makes you think no one ask for kinky stuff ? You've obviously not been privy to a lot of tales that don't get reviewed. I have personally partaken in things I was told could not get reviewed. Originally Posted by DIE HARD
+5
Celesta what's on your mind? Share with us some of your fantasies and deepest desires.
Maybe I just look so sweet and innocent that guys don't think they can speak up... I'm not sure...

As for me? Are you familiar with public humiliation? If only I lived in Berlin... sigh
I guess that I've always kind of had a fetish for fetishes. I love trying new things!
I think most hobbiests that are into fetishes do not share much information about them publicly, via posts or reviews. Occasionally some do but it is not prevalent on this board.

Maybe guys dont ask you for them because you dont advertise them.
In fact you really dont advertise at all on this board. I dont recall ever seeing an ad by you on this board or anywhere (other than the rbb website which has been gone for some time).
You seem to keep a very low profile, which is fine, at least until today. Today you are very active, which is good. I like to see low profile providers posting.

I think that if you did post some ads statings that you cater to fetishes you would get some takers.
That's my two cents.
Celesta we're gonna have to talk about your boundaries . If you're really into public humiliation , I guess I could always write the review .
Ha! If only... What I had in mind, Die Hard, is illegal in the US and I'm pretty sure we'd both get arrested real quick. That would be fun to explain! For example ... and don't click that if you're easily offended.

And Tatonka, for some reason, I can't post ads (I'm not really tech savvy). And I'm super bored today, so I thought I'd come play!
One thing you'll learn about me , I'm not that shy . Cops take 10-15 min to respond to anything . And I don't have to explain anything to anyone ! Hahahahaha !
Celesta what's on your mind? Share with us some of your fantasies and deepest desires. Originally Posted by homer13
Celesta we're gonna have to talk about your boundaries . If you're really into public humiliation , I guess I could always write the review . Originally Posted by DIE HARD
Hmm? me thinks she has not considered the "Metal Challenge" as an alternative /compliment to fetishes..... Could have an interesting outcome.
Hahaha , go get her Metal !!!!!
Ha! If only... What I had in mind, Die Hard, is illegal in the US and I'm pretty sure we'd both get arrested real quick. That would be fun to explain! For example ... and don't click that if you're easily offended.

And Tatonka, for some reason, I can't post ads (I'm not really tech savvy). And I'm super bored today, so I thought I'd come play! Originally Posted by celesta
Yep I see that leading to new accommodations in a 9X9
Pics?

Rocker
I am ready to choke someone out ala Brock Lesnar... are you game???

Even I like somethings kinky.......

sixx