Married v. Dating v. Single

Personally, I'm single and I like it that way, but I know that some providers have boyfriends and some are even married.

How do y'all feel about that? Does it bother you? Or do you not care as long as he stays home?
Couldn't care less if they aren't psyco's . If they let their ladies do their business with no complications , all is good !
I'm not really sure what your question is.

But my answer is yes, I know providers have other interests than just me.
It doesn't bother me, I am only renting her one hour at a time.
  • Toyz
  • 06-25-2012, 11:17 AM
I think its pretty silly to think that most/many of the beautiful providers on Eccie are single...either straight or bi...I'm sure there might be a few who are even married & doing this for extra money or the excitement factor.

I prefer a single girl 'cause I like to occasionally have non BCD time, maybe a sleepover...and that is virtually impossible if she has a SO of any type.

As long as he doesn't show up on my doorstep wanting his ass kicked, I couldn't care less as a general rule though.
As long as his name isn't Marco and he isn't in the closet or taking pictures of me and my license plates it doesn't matter a bit.
As long as his name isn't Marco and he isn't in the closet or taking pictures of me and my license plates it doesn't matter a bit. Originally Posted by homer13
Hahahahaha !
As long as his name isn't Marco and he isn't in the closet or taking pictures of me and my license plates it doesn't matter a bit. Originally Posted by homer13
Perfect!
Personally, I'm single and I like it that way, but I know that some providers have boyfriends and some are even married.

How do y'all feel about that? Does it bother you? Or do you not care as long as he stays home? Originally Posted by celesta
more than few girls are married and or have SO's, why do you think all of a sudden your appointment got canceled or she NCNS you?? not always Mom landing at ABIA unannounced in from Bora Bora

I have been harassed by a few Pimps , bf's and Husbands over my years.. so if they are married or have SO be careful ..

I prefer them to be single but I know that is far and few between..
As long as they are single during the time were together is all that matters.
more than few girls are married and or have SO's, why do you think all of a sudden your appointment got canceled or she NCNS you?? not always Mom landing at ABIA unannounced in from Bora Bora

I have been harassed by a few Pimps , bf's and Husbands over my years.. so if they are married or have SO be careful ..

I prefer them to be single but I know that is far and few between.. Originally Posted by RALPHEY BOY
Don't forget the girlfriends, they can get nasty as well!
As long as they are single during the time were together is all that matters. Originally Posted by Martianman

Bingo
I'm sitting at Epoch and reading this made me laugh so hard that I spewed coffee all over my white shirt. It's kind of like a totally non sexy wet tee shirt contest of one.
  • Sire
  • 06-25-2012, 09:52 PM

How do y'all feel about that? Does it bother you? Or do you not care as long as he stays home? Originally Posted by celesta
Hey Celeste. How do I see pics of you? the risquebb site link in all of your reviews is a no go now.

Kind of a drag, and not very good for business. Just my two cents worth of nothing I suppose.
Hey Celeste. How do I see pics of you? the risquebb site link in all of your reviews is a no go now.

Kind of a drag, and not very good for business. Just my two cents worth of nothing I suppose. Originally Posted by Sire
Well, the RBB site is no longer in use, by me anyhow. I'm not even sure if it is still up.

I don't post photos of myself online. If I lost my job because of carelessness, I would be crushed. I already lost a five-year relationship when I was outed last year. I'm very lucky that I didn't lose my job. That's why I've been flying under the radar since October of '11. But, all that is water under the bridge and I'd rather not dwell on it.

As far as being bad for business... this is sort of my hobby, too. I am a provider because I enjoy it! I generally just see regulars or gentlemen with outstanding reputations.

This ladies and gentlemen, is a perfect example of why being a single provider is far better! No stress!
  • Sire
  • 06-25-2012, 10:57 PM
Well, the RBB site is no longer in use, by me anyhow. I'm not even sure if it is still up.

I don't post photos of myself online. If I lost my job because of carelessness, I would be crushed. I already lost a five-year relationship when I was outed last year. I'm very lucky that I didn't lose my job. That's why I've been flying under the radar since October of '11. But, all that is water under the bridge and I'd rather not dwell on it.

As far as being bad for business... this is sort of my hobby, too. I am a provider because I enjoy it! I generally just see regulars or gentlemen with outstanding reputations.

This ladies and gentlemen, is a perfect example of why being a single provider is far better! No stress! Originally Posted by celesta
Well, then, I suppose your thread has come full circle.