Democrats Spying on Republicans

This is creepy, outrageous, and of course completely acceptable to many on this board, unless the Republicans were doing this to Democrats.

Democrats are sitting outside of Republican's homes, and elsewhere, video recording them and posting the raw footage on the internet, according to the Politico.

Read and decide. Then, of course, hate the poster.

http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0712/78217.html

No matter how much they protest democrats know that they are two faced scumballs. They are constantly looking for new ways to wallow in the shit and mud. Think back about a year and half ago. Obama lead the way with calls for civil behavior and like Myna birds the rest followed. Within two weeks we heard democrats talking about killing republicans, beating republicans, gassing republicans, etc. Obama says his children and family are off limits. Now we hear about how gay men love Romney's sons and how bad his wife is. This doesn't even top what happened to Sarah Palin and her children. Funny, we never heard much about Todd. Guess they were afraid he might do something to them.

For this I suggest we pass a strong, federal papparazzi law that allows defensive skull breaking. Then we hire a white, hispanic neighborhood watch who can beat the crap out of the democrats in the presumption that they must be papparazzi. We can call it the stand on their head law.

This is later and I just thought of something...these people are the informers (like George Soros) that the Nazis used to oppress their enemies. This truly is something that is Nazi like behavior.
  • WTF
  • 07-10-2012, 02:35 AM
Politicians are public figures, just like actors...they all want to control what is said about them. That is not how it works in those fields. Ask Jerry Fawell vs Larry Flynt.

What happened to this freedom you keep crying about COG and JD? These politicians do not want the scrunity, get the fuc out of the arena. Simple really.
You neither support nor understand freedom, WDF.
  • WTF
  • 07-10-2012, 03:10 AM
but i did once stay at a holiday inn
You can't even get the joke right. You are too much, WDF.
  • WTF
  • 07-10-2012, 03:20 AM
i expressed it close enough
Funny how the people perpetrating this travesty are the same people who have sympathy for those celebrities hounded by papparazzi. Difference that WTF can't see is that celebrites are famous because of the public whom the papparazzi pretend to work for. These politicians didn't get into office by being famous. They have a job to do and what about the filming of their families WTF? Right or wrong? What happens when someone gets hurt. Are you willing to fall on your sword in front of this forum?
I personally don't have a problem with it. And I certainly won't whine about it......The Republicans and Tea Party just need to give the same back, only harder......more personal.

There are more of us. In the end, the left will wish they didn't start this kind of a fight. To think we can win by being nice is the wrong strategy. We need to push back on them harder. Hit them harder....

Like Andrew Breitbart said:

"I love fighting back, I love finding allies, and—famously—I enjoy making enemies"

"hit them back hard and often"

"get angry, then send that anger back at them"

http://notablequotesnsuch.wordpress....rt-dead-at-43/

Breitbart Lives.............

• CJ7
  • 07-10-2012, 01:29 PM
any laws broken COF ?
The fool is the individual who thinks they are going to be able to protect their liberties, freedom and the Constitution by being nice and whining about unfair play by the left !

Waiting on SCOTUS or the House of Representatives to save us from the tyranny isn't working.........time to use more muscle in standing up to the bully left !
  • CJ7
  • 07-10-2012, 02:52 PM
The fool is the individual who thinks they are going to be able to protect their liberties, freedom and the Constitution by being nice and whining about unfair play by the left !

Waiting on SCOTUS or the House of Representatives to save us from the tyranny isn't working.........time to use more muscle in standing up to the bully left ! Originally Posted by Whirlaway

• WTF
  • 07-10-2012, 03:00 PM
Funny how the people perpetrating this travesty are the same people who have sympathy for those celebrities hounded by papparazzi. Difference that WTF can't see is that celebrites are famous because of the public whom the papparazzi pretend to work for. These politicians didn't get into office by being famous. They have a job to do and what about the filming of their families WTF? Right or wrong? What happens when someone gets hurt. Are you willing to fall on your sword in front of this forum? Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I agree with Whirly on this one. If ya can't stand the heat, get the fluck outta da kitchen. Quit ya bitch'n and pull yo panties up and wade into the shitstorm...

There is the heat from cooking in the kitchen but this is more like someone setting your house on fire. Which may just happen considering how crazy the left is. http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/brad...teEnwUbf95UAyJ