Undecided voter?

What would happen if we found out that nobody who posts in here is undecided?

If that was the case, how long would you hate mongering, sky is falling, Armageddonists in here be willing to STFU? A week? A month? Until Election Day? How about us pinko, commie, elitist homos?

Honestly don't think anyone in here is going to post anything that'll change anybody's mind.

Do you?

Waiting for the bell to ring so we can all go back to class.
If you don't want to read them, Assup, don't. No one is forcing you to be here.
Not the point of the thread, Wichita Whineman.

What's the point of the rhetoric? Will anyone win one of these arguments?

How many of these blathering idiots, you included, will actually vote?

I will. And I know for whom. From the top to the bottom of the ballot.

And the next day, I'll still be reading you little boys calling each other names.

I read it because the Founding Fathers died on the Cross for my right to sin and bear nuclear ordinance in my magic underwear. And goldarnit, I'm gonna make them all proud!

YOW!
Then what's the point of your thread, Assup?
In today's world, anybody that is still "undecided" is a total moron.
Wichita Whineman? It's true that he never voted for a major party presidential candidate. He only votes for people with zero chance of winning. If one truly wants to make a difference, you vote for the candidate who is closer in belief to you, and work within the system to move him and the party in the right direction. What does COF do? Just whines. He's worthless. Worthless to himself, his family and society. Pathetic. Time for COF to attempt some pathetic retort. He doesn't realize that everyone on both sides considers him a joke. 13000 posts, good god! Just another utopian like the liberals........
  • CJ7
  • 09-24-2012, 03:43 PM
Wichita Whineman? It's true that he never voted for a major party presidential candidate. He only votes for people with zero chance of winning. If one truly wants to make a difference, you vote for the candidate who is closer in belief to you, and work within the system to move him and the party in the right direction. What does COF do? Just whines. He's worthless. Worthless to himself, his family and society. Pathetic. Time for COF to attempt some pathetic retort. He doesn't realize that everyone on both sides considers him a joke. 13000 posts, good god! Just another utopian like the liberals........ Originally Posted by ChoomCzar

translation;

I'm a fucking mindless sheep with my eyes on the party line.
I'm a fucking mindless sheep with my eyes on the party line. Originally Posted by CJ7
Fixed that for ya', CBJ7!
  • CJ7
  • 09-24-2012, 03:48 PM
poor IB
I'm a fucking mindless sheep with my eyes on the party line. Originally Posted by CJ7
Wichita Whineman? It's true that he never voted for a major party presidential candidate. He only votes for people with zero chance of winning. If one truly wants to make a difference, you vote for the candidate who is closer in belief to you, and work within the system to move him and the party in the right direction. What does COF do? Just whines. He's worthless. Worthless to himself, his family and society. Pathetic. Time for COF to attempt some pathetic retort. He doesn't realize that everyone on both sides considers him a joke. 13000 posts, good god! Just another utopian like the liberals........ Originally Posted by ChoomCzar
13K posts, but only one handle. Can you match that, Marshy?
Do you? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Do I what?
Do you what what?
  • WTF
  • 09-24-2012, 10:34 PM
Not the point of the thread, Wichita Whineman.

YOW! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I like that. And the Wichita Whineman is still on the wineeeeeeeeeeeee
In today's world, anybody that is still "undecided" is a total moron. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Amen!!