attached

If you feel you may be becoming emotional attached should you stop visiting a provider. What do you'll think?
Get detached.
Take a break! Definitely detach. This is the fantasy world. It should never collide with reality.
Cinderella doesn't work here. If you're thinking she does, take a break.
Depends, Show up without ur wallet and then call me in the morning.
It is easy to get attached - getting unattached is the part that sux.
Get out of the danger zone while you can. Maybe cut back on your visits before you completely stop seeing her.
take one of these

Chicken legs on ice?
  • Diver
  • 02-04-2013, 05:39 PM
You just have back away from her.
At least for a while then realize its not reality.
I believe it would be torture to know that the girl you were "attached" too was fucking countless gents the EXACT same way as she fucks you and the whole hobby community reads and discusses it. I can understand thinking you had feelings, but then coming back to reality would probably be more the wise.

And that's all I got to say about that!!!

And that's all I got to say about that!!! Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
LMAO.
If you feel you may be becoming emotional attached should you stop visiting a provider. What do you'll think? Originally Posted by franoo2oo6
I think it is best if you no longer give out your ECCIE handle for screening... any provider who reads this would want to avoid you.
Sweetie,
It happens all the time that those emotional boundaries get crossed. After all, we're only human. But unfortunately, the other party in this may not feel the same.