URL / Website: https://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=323652
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Beltway near IAH
Activities: Dfk, 69, bbbj x3, bbbjnsnq, hj,daty,dato, rcg
Hair Length and Color: Blondish brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is short maybe 5'3 or so, nice round booty, athletic build with nice soft natural breasts, nice shaved kitty
Recommendation: Yes
She's cool
Needs to make her way back to Westchase
Yes been seeing her a while myself now. Just last time I don't know, Something didn't look right. Always great BCD tho.
  • dmode
  • 06-22-2018, 12:14 PM
She's awesome.
One time it felt like that, but then the next time it was back to normal...question: before after putting a review you were able to get premium access, how do we get it now?
Let me clarify what I said in a earlier posts. What I said had nothing to do with her skills or appearance. Sometimes I just get paranoid in certain locations.
Let me clarify what I said in a earlier posts. What I said had nothing to do with her skills or appearance. Sometimes I just get paranoid in certain locations. Originally Posted by midnite312004

Thanks for the review

She's a lot of fun - and very personable.
I think she travels with friends or family there’s always a guy waiting down the lobby maybe it’s for her protection
Don’t think that’s accurate at all, she’s a great gal. She’s one of my regulars and never have found any issues.
Same here, never noticed a guy waiting or anything... she is so much fun