Date: 6/15/2018
Name: Pri Gaucha
Phone: (21) 97177-2265 In Rio
Email Address: -
URL / Website: http://www.riosexsite.com/acompanhante/PriGaucha
City: Decker's Prarie
State: Texas
Address: My country house-shack
Activities: You name it and with a Lot of enthusiasm!
DATY,DATO,FIV,G SPOT MASSAGE, MISH, K9 over and again, PRONE BONE GREEK, MISH GREEK, K9 GREEK. BBBJ X 4, BBBJTCIMNQBS X2
Hair Length and Color: Down to her very nice Brazilian ass. Brown with blonde highlights
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Brazilian body 34D's x 24 x 38 mostly MM but great job Doc. Very pretty face, waxed kitty and fantastic DSL's. Great tam lines and smoth soft skin. Pix does he no justice>

Recommendation: Yes, Yes YES!!
  • klutz
  • 06-20-2018, 03:42 PM
Oh mylanta...
Well sailor, I have missed hearing about your extravagant escapades. Always jealous but with a tip of the cap. Well done.
  • klutz
  • 06-20-2018, 04:07 PM
Need to get me some premium so I can figure out how you pulled that...
WOW! Spectacular!
Thank you for the find.
So, did you pull this one back from Brazil and your travels? Is she still around or did she head back?
So, did you pull this one back from Brazil and your travels? Is she still around or did she head back? Originally Posted by targaman85
Sent her back on the 17th. My contact (Jay) in Rio meets them at the airport and makes sure they get home, then sends me a message to that effect. Jay is a taxi driver / guide I met a few months back in Rio.
  • pxmcc
  • 06-20-2018, 07:21 PM
holy crap, you lucky bastard. dat booty tho..
Holy Shit

She is SMOKING HOT

Well done
Originally Posted by Larch4
Wow! You lucky fucker!
I travel to Rio at least once a year. That girl would cost you 300-- 500 reals and with the current exchange rate at 3.5. It would cost you $140.00 She is just one of many spectacularly hot babes you can encounter in Rio de Janiero. Put it on your bucket list fellas.....
Hell yea !