I loathe having to do this but-- I'm finding I'm at the end of the rope here...

Cue the oncoming storm of trolls--- I'm sure its coming.

As some of you know, I'm dealing with a metric ton of medical crap right now. I've had to fully take off from the hobby for months and have been supporting myself via camming and another part time job.

This week, a complication has arisen that is requireing surgical intervention and a hospital stay. This is going to result in me losing 2-3 weeks of work at a time that my savings are already fully depleted. The full details I can share in PM if you care to hear about it all.

I need help. Point blank. I have the remainder of this months bills to cover, plus the beginning of the month bills for next month as I don't anticipate being released back to work any sooner than the 1st.

If you can help and are willing to do so, please PM me for more information on how.
Im so sorry Grace, Im always in a bind for money ... But if you need anything please let me know....I am pagan but I pray too and it helps Everytime.
an update--

I am home now. I will be off from my job until December 5. I am still in need of help for a few things so if you are in a position to help financially (and willing).. please shoot me a PM and I will send you the link to my GoFundMe page. Thank you so much to those of you who have reached out and helped so far. I appreciate it more than you know.
I’m glad your home again Grace.
I will troll this thread until you reach your goal.
Come on people - I just know we can do better for our friend in need!
Love you Grace