Ever made a appointment with a hooker then masturbated then skip out.

I made a appointment with a hooker on skip the games I masterbate while was talking to her. I lost my distire to see her. She call me and I said you need to leave me deposit. I figured since she has not pay me money to prove she I don't need to see her. If left be deposit I would have some money to return.
Bro, we have many things in common. If you ever come to Austin and need a place to crash you are welcome to sleep in my den.

Your idea sounds fun and cheap so technically the beer and pizza with garlic knots are free.

Do you harmlessly collecting souvenirs? Its fun

One thing besides that is nikar nocking on a hookers hotel door and run away. Sometimes I dont get caught.
Yup.....you two have a LOT in common...psychotic, irrational behavior, terrible subhuman writing skills, just to name a few......in other words, a perfect pair.....definitely made for each other.
  • BLM69
  • 07-19-2020, 08:50 PM
That's like eating the free chips and salsa, then walking out after getting full, you want a cheap thrill, get on Twitch late nights. Plenty of beautiful ladies, some are even local. I'm always a step ahead hunting for talent
Bro, we have many things in common. If you ever come to Austin and need a place to crash you are welcome to sleep in my den.

Your idea sounds fun and cheap so technically the beer and pizza with garlic knots are free.

One thing besides that is nikar nocking on a hookers hotel door and run away. Sometimes I dont get caught. Originally Posted by Opossum
"nikar nocking on a hookers hotel door"

What the hell does he mean by nikar? Does he mean NIKE as in his running shoes, or did he intend to make the K a G? Racism hidden by a mistype?

Oh well, whatever he can get away with. Still sounds stupid and sophomoric.
To stay on Topic: No I have never contacted a provider and the skipped out on her without notifying her of my intention to cancel.

I have made appointments and then had to cancel a few hours before.

But, to make an appointment and no show is cruel.
  • Fsn57
  • 07-20-2020, 10:59 AM
"nikar nocking on a hookers hotel door"

What the hell does he mean by nikar? Does he mean NIKE as in his running shoes, or did he intend to make the K a G? Racism hidden by a mistype?

Oh well, whatever he can get away with. Still sounds stupid and sophomoric. Originally Posted by JRLawrence
I think he meant knicker knocking (https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...=Knick%20Knock), but it's also been referred to using the racist pejorative as well.
Never done that.

What I have done is to drop by a strip club for an hour or so prior to a session to help me bring my A game to the provider.
  • c@li
  • 07-20-2020, 07:59 PM
��
Never done that.

What I have done is to drop by a strip club for an hour or so prior to a session to help me bring my A game to the provider. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Only have sex a few times after a strip club but I never told anyone but agree it was best ever
I made a appointment with a hooker on skip the games I masterbate while was talking to her. I lost my distire to see her. She call me and I said you need to leave me deposit. I figured since she has not pay me money to prove she I don't need to see her. If left be deposit I would have some money to return. Originally Posted by Ripmany

One thing besides that is nikar nocking on a hookers hotel door and run away. Sometimes I dont get caught. Originally Posted by Opossum
Looks like these two don’t have to pay hookers anymore.
Let the circle jerking begin...
That's it....they could both save a bunch of cash by just jerking each other and skipping the ladies altogether!!!!!
  • BLM69
  • 07-22-2020, 07:08 PM
That's it....they could both save a bunch of cash by just jerking each other and skipping the ladies altogether!!!!! Originally Posted by playa76
Sounds like a match made in jerking heaven
Sounds like a match made in jerking heaven Originally Posted by BLM69

I feel soooooo sorry for those who don't have elite brains. I'm not admitting we are but 2 bros with a lot in common are not always jerking people off. I'm sick and tired of the eccie bs. I'm gone and nothing gonna stop me losers
Good riddance