Ever made a appointment with a hooker then masturbated then skip out.

I feel soooooo sorry for those who don't have elite brains. I'm not admitting we are but 2 bros with a lot in common are not always jerking people off. I'm sick and tired of the eccie bs. I'm gone and nothing gonna stop me losers Originally Posted by Opossum
Good riddance Originally Posted by Lester Krinklesac
Could treetop be making a return from bancation?
I was thinking the same thing; at least hard to imagine two different dopes making the same inane moronic comments all the time.
The commonalities are endless. Undoubtedly you both have cruised through life never having been accused of being “light in the loafers”. You both congest the National Main Forum with posts, but have yet to make any contributions.

Neither of you have anything intelligible to discuss other than over-the-top gibberish about racism or juvenile pranks you have played / plan to play on Provider’s. Doubtful as you haven’t seen any.

Day in and day out one of you insist on encroaching on a serious members right to read a column of substance without the interruption of your foolishness. It is crystal clear that there is no conviction behind what you preach, or ask, or opine. Sparking topics you could give a squirt of piss about and watching them burn from down the street for your own entertainment is passive bullying. Cowardly. Childish.

Having no reviews under your belts, yet such a passion for writing, begs the question: why don’t you spend some time visiting a provider every now and then and writing a review? If for no other reason to LEGITIMIZE yourselves? It seems that would be a lot more helpful. Or do you save that type of thing for your duplicate handles?

-January Maye
When a lady was very late for an outcall appointment once I did that. She wouldn’t answer the phone or text back. I was tired of waiting. I didn’t get exactly what I wanted in the result obviously. But there was a certain satisfaction that I didn’t reward her being unprofessional to me by just sitting there. Money saved for a better decision and another time with someone else.

In that situation I don’t go for a plan b. Most times it never works out so I would throw the whole night away.
I like playing "Punch the pimp in the face."

You get there, open the bathroom door and see the pimp surfing on his phone setting up the next meeting and just punch him in the face.
That definitely seems very wrong to me to waist someones time like that when that is their job and source of income, as well when they could be spending that time and making money else where. Like going to a car dealership and going on test drives with a sales man when you have no intent on buy a car. Just disrespectful.