VIP Trouble at Buckwild Dallas

Was at Buck Wild Dallas the other night with a six-pack and a guy I know walked past me and our mutual friend. He saw us, said hi to us, and talked for a bit... Then he told us to bring our asses up to VIP and hang out which he has done multiple times before if his friends weren't with him... We never had any trouble with this until this day...

About five minutes after walking up one of the managers comes over and tells him we can't be up there, we would've had to walk in with him and that his membership only allows one person extra. He was pissed, every time I have seen this dude he always has 3 or 4 friends with him and there has never been an issue, and now there like oh no you can't do this or that and the information you were given is wrong..

So he paid $1000 for a membership, can only have one friend with him and that friend has to walk in with him to sit in VIP with him... He can't invite anybody else up so basically it's not even worth having anymore..

Also they were charging $20 to get in at 5pm, $10 for a bucket of ice, some dude from corporate was there, never ending stream of cubans, waitresses nowhere to be found, $8 bottle of walmart water, use to be my go to cub now it's just a joke
Was at Buck Wild Dallas the other night with a six-pack and a guy I know walked past me and our mutual friend. He saw us, said hi to us, and talked for a bit... Then he told us to bring our asses up to VIP and hang out which he has done multiple times before if his friends weren't with him... We never had any trouble with this until this day...

About five minutes after walking up one of the managers comes over and tells him we can't be up there, we would've had to walk in with him and that his membership only allows one person extra. He was pissed, every time I have seen this dude he always has 3 or 4 friends with him and there has never been an issue, and now there like oh no you can't do this or that and the information you were given is wrong..

So he paid $1000 for a membership, can only have one friend with him and that friend has to walk in with him to sit in VIP with him... He can't invite anybody else up so basically it's not even worth having anymore..

Also they were charging $20 to get in at 5pm, $10 for a bucket of ice, some dude from corporate was there, never ending stream of cubans, waitresses nowhere to be found, $8 bottle of walmart water, use to be my go to cub now it's just a joke Originally Posted by joeykid7675
VIP dances are $25 and $35 now. $5 of each dance goes to the house. PTs is now $20 for downstairs VIP, the price of everything has gone up.
VIP dances are $25 and $35 now. $5 of each dance goes to the house. PTs is now $20 for downstairs VIP, the price of everything has gone up. Originally Posted by IMAPACKIN
wasn't talking about the dance area! I was talking about the memebers area VIP...
I consider this to be part of the junk fees explosion Biden talks about. Like parking fees, Pandora's, Cabaret North and South charging to park on the public Street! (Or trying to charge, they'll do what they can to rob you)

Even local Malls have "park near the entrance" parking spots for a fee.
I had a membership at Bucks clubs for a few years but let it go because of crap like that. The manager was shaking you down for a tip. I recall managers at bucks wild shaking me down for $40 to sit in the VIP even though I had a membership. The club eventually fired his ass and blamed the firing on him shaking people down. His firing was blamed on that but all of the managers did it and all of the dancers were getting favors for letting it happen.

At Bucks cab, the manager would stand next to the upstairs cabanas looking into the cabana, which was supposed to be gratis for members, until the customer tipped him to go away.
Call the owner CURTIS WISE. Google Curtis Wise Bucks and you will find plenty of results including TABC inspection reports of Bucks clubs containing all the corporate and contact info and also his social media and LinkedIn and corporate public profiles.

All freely available on the internet.