Phone: Will call
Email Address: elitecompanionintroductions@gm ail.com
URL / Website: http://www.elitecompanionintroductions.com/home.html
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: nice incall in Highland Mall area
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: wine, convo, LFK, DFK, dancing, BBBJ, DATY, 69, lazy dog, K9, CG, watching, BBBJTC
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: $$$$$$
Hair Length and Color: Presley - brown hair shoulder length
Dayana - very long dark brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Two very beautiful girls. Posted photos don't show how good they look.

Presley has a slender body (34B/26/35) with a beautiful face, blue eyes, great nipples for sucking, and a few tats.

Dayana is just young and beautiful. She has a beautiful face with full soft lips and perfect white teeth. She has a lean, fit , perfect tan, curvaceous body. 34DD/25/35. She reminds me of a young Heidi Klum.
Recommendation: Yes
Dam, so you got in on it as well. Good job sir. I'm afraid to ask but WTF is a lazy dog.
  • mmrtx
  • 04-04-2012, 09:46 AM
Dam, so you got in on it as well. Good job sir. I'm afraid to ask but WTF is a lazy dog. Originally Posted by homer13
http://www.fhm.com/upgrade/sex-advic...oggie-20081103

I know that it works great with Presley
Now I know why I wish I could move to Texas (and be broke with an eternal happy face). Awesome review and awesome time. Two of the most beautiful women on the face of the Earth. Like has been said in another review, "You are the ENVY!"
Im confused, is the girl on top of the video supposed to be the guy or are the 2 girls chilling like that and the dude is on top?
If you're referring to my avatar, I asume my size 12's are on top. However, now that you mention it, it does look confusing. I hope to H * * L it's a guy on top and a girl on the bottom, and not a pair from the "boys" club. WHEW!!!

I truly regret not being a part of the Dayana and Presley duo. You lucky guys who did, you are the envy.
my version of the lazy dog is both girls laying on their sides facing each other, head to tail in 69 action. I take turns with both girls laying on my side and entering from behind. I forgot, but I wanted to take off the condom and enjoy BBBJTCIM while banging against Presley's butt.