Ripped Off

Hi, I was with a provider back in May and she was awesome and I gave her an excellent review. However I met up with her again and it was a total loss, took money etc. Should I post this on another review of her or in the encounter report area?
Yes
let me guess..

was it TinaStar?

please send referrals for my psychic prowess. I'm giving you a Freebie, but tell your friends!
Yes sir it was Tina Star
I am still not sure where to post the information at. Another review or in this section or BOTH?
write another review.. you could use the premium access
Thank You, I will, but dont think enough time has passed to actually get credit for the 2nd review. Thank you for your help
Different activities took place. You should hert credit.
coed is good for that
You just messaged me the other day talking about eating with me for my birthday. Then tell me nevermind and I get online and see this. Wow. I have all good reviews. Then you want to come back months later and write this..
You just messaged me the other day talking about eating with me for my birthday. Then tell me nevermind and I get online and see this. Wow. I have all good reviews. Then you want to come back months later and write this.. Originally Posted by TinaStar
your turn danny!

are you sure he didn't say he wanted to eat YOU on your birthday, and you turned him down?

these kinds of threads always fail.. half of them are grudge posts, the other half seems well-intentioned, but collapses in confusion. nothing is ever "solved".

and I get suckered into posting in all of them
As with all your lies, here you go again. You were the one who kept promising to make up the time for taking my $700. You kept the dialog going by continuing to lie weekly that something happened to you, but yet you kept on posting almost weekly adds. At first I thought you were actually going to do the right thing and make up the time do that is why it continued weekly up until last week when YOU promised to meet Saturday for lunch, and never called or confirmed. I asked you did you want to meet Saturday night and of course another excuse, sure as long as my sister goes home, but yet you said we would go to lunch on Saturday and never heard a word. That is when I said forget it. Last time we had a lunch date, you cancelled because you just remembered at the last minute you had to meet with your attorney. You made excuses EVERYTIME even sending a fake pic of you in hospital bed on a Saturday with pressure on the brain but yet posted another add for same day that you are available. You were in the ER on Wednesday because we could read the date on your wrist band when you sent the pic on Saturday. Anyone reading this can IM me I can tell plenty more and prove it to. If you wanted to do the right thing all along you would not have strung this out since May and just gave me my money back PERIOD. We are NOT as stupid as you think, and you were just buying time. If none of this was true, why would I have given you a awesome review the first time and now just for fun I want to be negative. Yes, there is a reason why, YOU stole $700 from me and wont return it.
Tina, your turn again!

I jumped the gun on saying none of these threads get solved.. this last reply from danny looks like the "home run" needed to put this one to bed. way too detailed, and explains perfectly why we are just now looking for that 2nd review.

all I can do now is take odds..

7 to 4 Tina has stopped replying, LOL
Danny pretty much your full of lies and just mad. If you felt a certain type of way you should’ve put all that stuff when it happen. Now all of a sudden you want to put it I have nothing but good reviews. Find something else to do. Bothering me isn’t one of them.
Oh and btw I never stole 700. Don’t you have a job? Instead of sitting on here writing lies