Take the Mensa workout test.

http://www.mensa.org/workout.php

This is only for fun. It does not qualify you for anything but kind of gives you an idea of where you fall. There is no timer so you are on your honor for the 30 minutes.
86%. Should not have missed 1 that I did miss.
56. I clicked grade at 30 minutes and had only one wrong but only through 18 questions. If you do it that way, don't scroll through the results if you want to try again, as it does give the answers. I did it again; I did miss two, probably three; I saw an answer I'm not sure I'd have gotten.
I am waiting for Admiral Dunce to tell us his score......with baited breath. This is a post designed to enhance his miserable intellectual reputation.....he'll wait a until a few posts are up and then casually mention how he scored in the 90th percentile or some other such bullshit. Transparent asshole.

And, by the way, I want a screen shot of whatever you claim your score was Admiral.
I am waiting for Admiral Dunce to tell us his score......with baited breath. This is a post designed to enhance his miserable intellectual reputation.....he'll wait a until a few posts are up and then casually mention how he scored in the 90th percentile or some other such bullshit. Transparent asshole.

And, by the way, I want a screen shot of whatever you claim your score was Admiral. Originally Posted by timpage
I was wondering about setting myself up for something but I figured, fuck it, if this shit mattered, we'll get in a room, do the shit at the same time and I'll do fine.

Besides it was fun.
80%. Should have done better.
Theoretically, I'm surprised at the use of anagrams to judge intelligence. But that's where I struggled. I could still be working on those questions.
Not that you will believe it but I scored a 89%. I skipped three while I was eating lunch yesterday. So you can believe it or not.
Not that you will believe it but I scored a 89%. I skipped three while I was eating lunch yesterday. So you can believe it or not. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Or not.
90%. Three wrong, but I skipped two and guessed a third correctly:

1) Skipped - the other word that can be formed from "insatiable"

2) Skipped - another anagram from a bunch of random letters.

3) Guessed right - the total number of rectangles from all the the overlapping rectangles. (I approximated it.

4) I got the wrong answer to the nest square in the sequence of squares containing the arrow and the stick lines.

I took about 20 minutes, but was too lazy to go back and reattempt the two I skipped.
Hey Mr. mensa, the correct word is bated (a variation of abate: to diminish or become reduced). Bait and bate are homophones (no, not fear of talking to gays on the phone), a word identical with another in pronunciation, but differing from it in spelling and meaning.
Hey Mr. mensa, the correct word is bated (a variation of abate: to diminish or become reduced). Bait and bate are homophones (no, not fear of talking to gays on the phone), a word identical with another in pronunciation, but differing from it in spelling and meaning. Originally Posted by doggie83

LMAO...
i always liked the wonderlic test and vertical leap....time in the 40 is over rated because pros rarely run 40 yards in a straight line with no pads...
Not that you will believe it but I scored a 89%. I skipped three while I was eating lunch yesterday. So you can believe it or not. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
i always liked the wonderlic test and vertical leap....time in the 40 is over rated because pros rarely run 40 yards in a straight line with no pads... Originally Posted by stevepar
I'm sure JD's 40 time is a 4.4 also.
You had to go there? Are you so insecure? In grade school there was only one person faster than me, in high school I stopped caring about high fast I was, in the navy I was always in the top 5% of my command, today it hurts too much to run and walking isn't so much fun either. Thanks for bringing it up JCM. I ought shove my cane up your ass.