I Voted For Wendy Davis

In Texas this week, you boys just let an Israeli citizen vote for Wendy Davis....
Just kidding...voted for Abbott.
In Texas this week, you boys just let an Israeli citizen vote for Wendy Davis....
Just kidding...voted for Abbott. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Thanks JL, I totally forgot about this election, thanks for reminding me to vote for Wendy Davis. You see you can be useful when you want, who said all lawyers are useless.
Thanks JL, I totally forgot about this election, thanks for reminding me to vote for Wendy Davis. You see you can be useful when you want, who said all lawyers are useless. Originally Posted by frenchybruno18
You are welcome, Frenchy - are we friends now?
The cumulative effects of letting liberals vote has sent American down the path to ruin. Doesn't matter anymore who runs things, it will all crash eventually now...so I really don't care who gets elected that much, either. In some ways, it is better to get liberals in there so they can be discredited when their bullshit doesn't work out.
You are welcome, Frenchy - are we friends now?
The cumulative effects of letting liberals vote has sent American down the path to ruin. Doesn't matter anymore who runs things, it will all crash eventually now...so I really don't care who gets elected that much, either. In some ways, it is better to get liberals in there so they can be discredited when their bullshit doesn't work out. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Of course we are friends, who knows when I will need a jewish lawyer to reminds me to do the right thing.
Oh, with your remarks I sense you are a ted Nugent fan, good for you "liberals are destroying the fabric of this country snif snif ". I know facts and numbers are hard to comprehend for you but all the great financial crisis happened under republican presidents, but I guess we cannot use the term inconvenient truth since it was coined by someone else. Macro and micro economic stats have shown time and time again that the economy performed way better under democratic presidents ( sorry liberal presidents, I have to use words you can understand ), I thought you understood that already, oh I know what happened, you listened to Mark Levin again, my bad I should have known that.
Of course we are friends, who knows when I will need a jewish lawyer to reminds me to do the right thing.
Oh, with your remarks I sense you are a ted Nugent fan, good for you "liberals are destroying the fabric of this country snif snif ". I know facts and numbers are hard to comprehend for you but all the great financial crisis happened under republican presidents, but I guess we cannot use the term inconvenient truth since it was coined by someone else. Macro and micro economic stats have shown time and time again that the economy performed way better under democratic presidents ( sorry liberal presidents, I have to use words you can understand ), I thought you understood that already, oh I know what happened, you listened to Mark Levin again, my bad I should have known that. Originally Posted by frenchybruno18
If Democratic Presidents get credit for good things that happen, why do they blame Republicans for deficits, like now?
  • CJ7
  • 02-28-2014, 01:06 PM
If Democratic Presidents get credit for good things that happen, why do they blame Republicans for deficits, like now? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer

you're too stupid to understand.
I suppose facts like Bush and Republicans trying to reform Freddie and Fannie for years (blocked by a Dem Congress) prior to the last financial crash doesn't matter.....
you're too stupid to understand. Originally Posted by CJ7
You obviously don't understand it or you might mount a defense, rather than persisting in lameness.
I suppose facts like Bush and Republicans trying to reform Freddie and Fannie for years (blocked by a Dem Congress) prior to the last financial crash doesn't matter..... Originally Posted by Zhivago52
yea, GW tried and blocked by a donkey congress, just ask barney frank. Because Clinton wanted every body with below average income to own a house
you're too stupid to understand. Originally Posted by CJ7
Is that shoe polish on your independent tongue?
Yeah, I suppose only people who agree with you should be allowed to vote, JL.

Voting for Abbott means nothing now, just like voting for Davis. I'm sure you understand the American political primary process.

But if you voted, Mr. Israeli citizen, isn't the Dipshit County Republican Party committing voter fraud?

Thanks for sharing.
Just kidding...voted for Abbott. Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
I also voted...but not for Abbott.

Thanks for sharing!
Yeah, I suppose only people who agree with you should be allowed to vote, JL.

Voting for Abbott means nothing now, just like voting for Davis. I'm sure you understand the American political primary process.

But if you voted, Mr. Israeli citizen, isn't the Dipshit County Republican Party committing voter fraud?

Thanks for sharing. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Why would it be fraud when I also hold an American passport?
Why would it be fraud when I also hold an American passport? Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer
Who you holding it for?

I keep mine in a safe place until I head for the aeropuerto.
So basically, you spouted hate against the US and sought a better life in Eretz Israel but don't have the courage of your convictions.... Just checking.