Anyone else having this problem?

For the last two days I have had to wait about two or three minutes for each screen change. It does not matter whether I am responding or posting a new thread. The same for going back or refreshing the screen. This is making it very difficult to humiliate EVA or CJ. Does anyone else have this same problem because I have noticed reduced traffic this weekend.
Yep.

But Firefox works great. It's something to do with Explorer?
I use chrome and have not had any issues. Try clearing out your cache every once in a while. That may help.
I was having the same issues with the latest release of Internet Explorer. I just started to use Google Chrome instead and that seems to be working fine.
im having that too
This site must have done something that Explorer doesn't like.

It worked fine last week.
For the last two days I have had to wait about two or three minutes for each screen change. It does not matter whether I am responding or posting a new thread. The same for going back or refreshing the screen. This is making it very difficult to humiliate EVA or CJ. Does anyone else have this same problem because I have noticed reduced traffic this weekend. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Yo make this a political issue you should blame the liberals first. Or post it in a different forum Shirley.
.....another downloading problem.
Google Chrome. No issues.
Use incognito mode if you have a SO. Google chrome connects your history to all devices that you use.
Use incognito mode if you have a SO. Google chrome connects your history to all devices that you use. Originally Posted by hungryhippo
Been using "incognito" for some time now because it keeps the "history" clear.
Right, Thats more of a general message for those not familiar with chrome.
switch to Chrome JD.
  • CJ7
  • 03-03-2014, 11:55 AM
For the last two days I have had to wait about two or three minutes for each screen change. It does not matter whether I am responding or posting a new thread. The same for going back or refreshing the screen. This is making it very difficult to humiliate EVA or CJ. Does anyone else have this same problem because I have noticed reduced traffic this weekend. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
shouldn't be an issue for a top .02%'er

IE 10 working fine here.

deal with your stupidity JD
Safari. Working fine.