So which has the better PC game: A lesbian who wants a haircut or a Muslim barber who doesn’t want to give it to her?

Here's an interesting case working (that worked? from 14 mths ago) itself through the Canadian legal system:

So a lesbian walks into a Muslim barbershop, and asks for a “businessmen’s haircut”.

It sounds like the beginning of a joke, but it really happened ..... [where]

Omar Mahrouk is the owner of the Terminal Barber Shop in Toronto. He follows Shariah law, so he thinks women have cooties. As Mahrouk and the other barbers there say, they don’t believe in touching women other than their own wives....

But in the case of the Muslim barbers, the gay activists have met their match. If the test is who can be the most offended or most politically correct, a lesbian’s just not going to cut it.

Oh, McGregor, the lesbian, is politically correct. But just not politically correct enough. It’s like poker.

A white, Christian male has the lowest hand — it’s like he’s got just one high card, maybe an ace. So almost everyone trumps him.

A white woman is just a bit higher — like a pair of twos. Enough to beat a white man, but not much more.

A gay man is like having two pairs in poker.

A gay woman — a lesbian like McGregor — is like having three of a kind.

A black lesbian is a full house — pretty tough to beat.

Unless she’s also in a wheelchair, which means she’s pretty much a straight flush.

The only person who could trump that would be a royal flush. If the late Sammy Davis Jr. — who was black, Jewish and half-blind — were to convert to Islam and discover he was 1/64th Aboriginal.

So which is a better hand: A lesbian who wants a haircut or a Muslim who doesn’t want to give it to her?

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/11/16...muslim-barbers
Only thing better was if she had a pork sandwich to nibble on while she waited.
  • CJ7
  • 03-03-2014, 01:31 PM
Here's an interesting case working (that worked? from 14 mths ago) itself through the Canadian legal system:

So a lesbian walks into a Muslim barbershop, and asks for a “businessmen’s haircut”.

It sounds like the beginning of a joke, but it really happened ..... [where]

Omar Mahrouk is the owner of the Terminal Barber Shop in Toronto. He follows Shariah law, so he thinks women have cooties. As Mahrouk and the other barbers there say, they don’t believe in touching women other than their own wives....

But in the case of the Muslim barbers, the gay activists have met their match. If the test is who can be the most offended or most politically correct, a lesbian’s just not going to cut it.

Oh, McGregor, the lesbian, is politically correct. But just not politically correct enough. It’s like poker.

A white, Christian male has the lowest hand — it’s like he’s got just one high card, maybe an ace. So almost everyone trumps him.

A white woman is just a bit higher — like a pair of twos. Enough to beat a white man, but not much more.

A gay man is like having two pairs in poker.

A gay woman — a lesbian like McGregor — is like having three of a kind.

A black lesbian is a full house — pretty tough to beat.

Unless she’s also in a wheelchair, which means she’s pretty much a straight flush.

The only person who could trump that would be a royal flush. If the late Sammy Davis Jr. — who was black, Jewish and half-blind — were to convert to Islam and discover he was 1/64th Aboriginal.

So which is a better hand: A lesbian who wants a haircut or a Muslim who doesn’t want to give it to her?

http://www.torontosun.com/2012/11/16...muslim-barbers Originally Posted by I B Hankering

compared to idiots like you? ... a gob of snot on a sidewalk
I like lesbians far better than Muslims, so I hope the pushy little butch bitch wins, and the multicultural police get run out of town.
Yeah. Like anyone would trust a muslim with scissors .

way too close to the neck for comfort.

On the upside: if he did service her, her beard would look perfect.
JL gets shaved by one daily ...LOL
It will be fun to see how this plays out. It's exactly like the bakery that refused to bake a cake for the gay couple. Of course, the simple answer is to go someplace else, but that's not how we do things in America anymore.

It will be fun to see how this plays out. It's exactly like the bakery that refused to bake a cake for the gay couple. Of course, the simple answer is to go someplace else, but that's not how we do things in America anymore.

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Or for that matter, Canada, either!
JL gets shaved by one daily ...LOL Originally Posted by i'va biggen
By lesbians? Not everyday, no
Nice job, except for that word "almost." Who, exactly, would not trump the white Christian male?
I think the bake shop should not be entitled to refuse to make the cake for the gay couples because it does not require them to do anything that don't already do for straight couples and baking a cake is NOT an endorsement of someone else's beliefs. If you don't stop them, then how do you stop a hotel from refusing rooms to people they think are gay?

On the other hand, giving a haircut requires touching other people and in some religions, it is not permitted to touch a member of the opposite sex. Not just among Muslims, but also some orthodox Jews, too.

So, I would side with the barbers on that one.

But, putting aside the legal issues and turning to practical considerations, in both cases, I don't understand why the refused person would press the issue.

These are personal services we are talking about. Something where quality matters and is influenced by the person rendering the service.

Do you really want to eat a cake (or any other food) that you FORCED someone to make? I hope you don't mind if the baker spits in the icing.

And what quality haircut do you expect to get from someone you FORCE to cut your hair? Do you really think they are going to give you their best effort?
Corpy the hate mongering gay fuck doll wannabe!

But, putting aside the legal issues and turning to practical considerations, in both cases, I don't understand why the refused person would press the issue.

These are personal services we are talking about. Something where quality matters and is influenced by the person rendering the service.

Do you really want to eat a cake (or any other food) that you FORCED someone to make? I hope you don't mind if the baker spits in the icing.

And what quality haircut do you expect to get from someone you FORCE to cut your hair? Do you really think they are going to give you their best effort? Originally Posted by ExNYer
I think you might be missing the real point of gay wedding ceremonies (as well as gay pride parades and similar forms of anal expulsive exhibitionism). When a person's main motivation in life is to outrage the sensibilities of the straights, a little feces in the frosting is probably just the icing on the cake (so to speak).
a gob of snot on a sidewalk Originally Posted by CJ7
Mustered all of your cognitive skills for that retort, didn't ya, CBJ7?

It must disturb you greatly to see that even the liberal Canuks recognize and hold in disdain your Politically Correct, lib-retard agenda.
Mustered all of your cognitive skills for that retort, didn't ya, CBJ7?
Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Coming from anyone else in this forum I would have thought it was business as usual. Coming from the identical twin brother of JD Idiot, I find it quite comical.

IB wouldn't know a cognitive skill if it jumped up and bit him on his dead ass!