Looking for independent business partners . ( west Texas )

Hey I'm looking for any independent females who are able to travel. Anybody that has good social skills and can keep an educated conversation with clients. Anybody that loves what they do and doesn't mind 70/30 split to cover expenses.

Booking and scheduling is covered. Can also arrange for hotel fees to be covered depending on your preference . All we do is do what we do best, With less hassle! And that's show up n show out !

You don't have to reply to thread just PM me for details if your interested
70/30?? lol what happen to 50/50..... sounds like a p in behind this to me
Sounds like the advertisement for a pimp. Not a business partnership, no matter who gets the 70%.

If we're independent, why would my bookings, scheduling and room be any concern of yours? It sounds like someone has some agency lines, and the unsuspecting 'business partner' wouldn't have anything to do but to show up to a call.

That in no way is independence.
Doesn't sound like much of a partnership o_O
Sounds like the advertisement for a pimp. Not a business partnership, no matter who gets the 70%.

If we're independent, why would my bookings, scheduling and room be any concern of yours? It sounds like someone has some agency lines, and the unsuspecting 'business partner' wouldn't have anything to do but to show up to a call.

That in no way is independence. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
exactly...
So I take it. None of you are interested lol. Not all females have it together like you all apparently. I don't see anything wrong with working under the same umbrella. If the 70% was more then 100% you would make by yourself. It would seem like common sense to me but to each to their own. Just to make it clear I'm not asking any female to come with me and get " pimped " ahaha. This is just an invitation to any females out there that don't mind sharing the same umbrella .
  • Sami
  • 01-09-2014, 08:19 AM
I really hope no one is naive enough to fall for this...
Wow, are you serious, your gonna try to tell girls that making 70% is better then making 100%. Hmm yeah I think Imma keep all my money and you suck a dick and make your own, this is just a dumb ass thread and I hope nobody would fall for this. Time for you to look for another job cause that shit aint wanted here.
No Shayla, the 70% goes to the pimp who is pretending to be a Provider!
I hope the mods ban you from this site!
We are all independent here and don't fall for your tricks.
Try getting a real job, like a real man.
Then maybe you can find yourself a Provider on this site!
Do we all look that desperate to you?
The Providers on this site KNOW how to read and write and are over the age of 18!
Maybe you would have better luck cruzing the streets for fresh meat!?
Notice the 'We' terminology?!
Scary! At best...
Your worst NIGHTMARE, worse case scenario!
Meaning there are a group of men who, once they have control of you...will never let you leave.
I have a family so I will stop there.
Please don't respond to this thread ladies!
If you need advice or help, PLEASE PM me!
I will do what I can to help or advise you on how to help yourself.
Peace out...
My email is sincitycadee@gmail.com please email me
Hey I'm looking for any independent females who are able to travel. Anybody that has good social skills and can keep an educated conversation with clients. Anybody that loves what they do and doesn't mind 70/30 split to cover expenses.

Booking and scheduling is covered. Can also arrange for hotel fees to be covered depending on your preference . All we do is do what we do best, With less hassle! And that's show up n show out !

You don't have to reply to thread just PM me for details if your interested Originally Posted by Lolaarie
So I take it. None of you are interested lol. Not all females have it together like you all apparently. I don't see anything wrong with working under the same umbrella. If the 70% was more then 100% you would make by yourself. It would seem like common sense to me but to each to their own. Just to make it clear I'm not asking any female to come with me and get " pimped " ahaha. This is just an invitation to any females out there that don't mind sharing the same umbrella . Originally Posted by Lolaarie
DAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!! they're hating big time on you girl. I see what you're doing and it sounds fair. especially with all these 60 and 80 dollar hoes here in el paso giving pussy away and doing everything for a little bit. that's who bitches should be hating on. your 70% probably will be more than their 100%. if a trick gives them 80 dollars for the pussy it's cool, but if you set up a call for them and charge your rate and you pay them the 80, you're taking advantage. lol I guess a woman just isn't smart enough to come up with ideas like that. just men huh? you must have a pimp.. jk
DAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMMNNNNNNNNNNNNN !!! they're hating big time on you girl. I see what you're doing and it sounds fair. especially with all these 60 and 80 dollar hoes here in el paso giving pussy away and doing everything for a little bit. that's who bitches should be hating on. your 70% probably will be more than their 100%. if a trick gives them 80 dollars for the pussy it's cool, but if you set up a call for them and charge your rate and you pay them the 80, you're taking advantage. lol I guess a woman just isn't smart enough to come up with ideas like that. just men huh? you must have a pimp.. jk Originally Posted by ladylove12
Bulls eye! Your on point with this. That's all I was saying. Thank you
So let me get this... You joined 9-15-2013, you have 4 reviews. 3 yesses, and 1 for a MAYBE, depending on what you are looking for....

You speak of the ladies that charge $80 , yet all of your reviews are for only $100.. tops.( My bad, that was Ladylove12 who spoke of the $80 ). Either way, or either case, I don't care how much the next lady charges, as she is not affecting my business.

You are a 20 something year old lady trying to tell all of the ladies who have been here probably longer than you have been living that you can help them make easy money, without the hassles...

Tell me why on earth would I see a gentlemen for a session, that I have NOT spoken to myself??
Why would I need someone to book for me, when I could do it myself??

If I was a gentlemen, I certainly wouldn't want to see a lady with whom I have had no prior conversation with.

Just my .02 cents, but it sounds like you are a Pimp, or you are working for a Pimp...

Tell me Ms. Lola, how much are you getting paid to solicit ladies??

Melissa Madyson