2 bedtoom Timeshare resort 1 mile from Disney below 10% of retail

This is a beautiful, 2 bedroom timeshare at Westgate Town Center, Westgate's flagship, 5 star resort in Kissimmee, FL. It is conveniently located only 1 mile from Disney World and Universal Studios. It is a floating unit, which means it can be used anytime of the year. It can also be split into two one bedroom units, which will give you two weeks instead of just one. You could rent it out if you are unable to use it, or use it the following year. Whether you split it, or keep the two bedroom, if you do not use it, it rolls over into the following year. That includes the second week if you split it and only use it once. I've included general photos of WTC and the two bedroom units below.

IT CAN BE YOURS FOR ONLY $2500!

You are not relegated to WTC alone, you can go practically anywhere in the world using Interval International (which she is a member), for a transfer fee of around $150. The maintenance fees and taxes are around $875/yr. and this year has already been paid. The sale does not include deed and title transfer, which the buyer is responsible for.

This is very important!
[SIZE="3"]The buyer and seller must re-submit a signed document to Westgate stating the unit number and the amount of the sale. Westgate has a right of first refusal agreement with the owner. When Westgate approves the sale, they send the seller a document stating it's approval for the seller to sell to the named buyer.

The owner and her daughter have stayed in 5 star resorts, using Interval, in London, Paris, Rome, Barcelona, New Zealand, Vancouver, China and Vienna.

Here's an overview of the Two-Bedroom Deluxe Villa and it's amenities.

The spacious, 1,200 sq. ft., decorated two-bedroom, two-bath villa at Westgate Town Center creates the perfect backdrop for your Orlando vacation getaway. These villas feature a king bed, two double beds, a queen sleeper sofa in the living area, fully equipped kitchen, dining area, large-screen TV with DVD player and washer/dryer. It also has a four person hot tub in the master bed/bathroom area, pictured below.
Room Overview
1,219 Square Feet
Accommodates up to 8 Guests
Non-Smoking, but has a furnished balcony
Air Conditioning & Heating
1 King Bed
2 Double Beds
1 Queen Sleeper Sofa
Fully Equipped Kitchen with Eating Utensils, Pots, Pans & Dishes
Microwave
Coffee Maker
Refrigerator
Full Bath with Jetted Tub
Hairdryer
In-Room Safe
Alarm Clock Radio
Iron & Ironing Board
Washer/Dryer
Wet Bar
In-Room Media Overview
Phone with Voice Mail
DVD Player
Large Screen TV in Living Area
27-Inch Color TV in Bedrooms
Cable TV
Wi-Fi Internet Access

Here is a list of amenities offered by WTC.

Fourteen Outdoor Heated Pools
Fourteen Hot Tubs
Children’s Wading Pool
Pool Bars
Cordovano Joe's Authentic New York Style Pizza
Mini Market with Deli
Hershey's Ice Cream Shop
Drafts Sports Bar & Grill
Room Service
Playground
Game Room
Exercise Facility
Basketball Court
Volleyball Court
Tennis Courts
Miniature Golf Course
Shuffleboard
Horseshoes
Bicycle Rentals
Disney Movie Theater
Fishing Lake
Fishing Poles
Barbecue Facilities & Picnic Areas
Lakeside Marina & Dock
Paddle Boats
Joe’s Marketplace
Starbucks Coffee
Meeting/Event Space
Business Center
Catering Services
Multilingual Staff
Attraction Tickets Desk
Disney Planning Center
VIP Services Concierge
ATM
24-Hour Front Desk & Security
High-Speed Wireless Internet Access
Pet Friendly* - View details

Free Shuttle Service from the adjacent Westgate Vacation Villas Clubhouse to the Towers Lobby or the Sizzler Restaurant.
Free Scheduled Transportation to Walt Disney World Resort and Universal Orlando Resort (Restrictions apply. Limited seats available. Guests must pre-register at VIP services/Concierge desk to reserve seating prior to boarding.).

Two years ago this unit was valued between $26 and $32K. At 2500 she’s practically giving it away.

Here is the link to Westgate TC so you can peruse the site, check the value and see photos http://www.wgtowncenter.com/index.htm.

PLEASE, SERIOUS INQUIRIES ONLY! CONTACT ME VIA EMAIL THROUGH ECCIE, OR A PM AND I WILL GIVE YOU MY NUMBER THEN.

Thanks to all who looked, but I believe we have a buyer. Twice before we've had sales contracts approved. The first backed out after the sale was approved. At least he apologized for not being able to buy when a partner backed out.

The second was a real piece of work. Westgate matched his offer. He pleaded us to see if we could get it for him at a higher offer. We had it sold, but he repeated how badly he wanted it and created a contract stating how and on what dates he would pay. That was in Nov. Having met the man a few times, he came across as a sincere individual, as did his posts. She agreed to go with him because of me. When it came time for payment, under a contract he created, nothing. It was too close to Christmas and the approval came too late [Dec. 16 I informed him, first payment due Jan. 2] He said things would go as agreed at the end of the month, for the fees and taxes, which needed to be paid or the owner's perfect credit would take a hit, again, nothing. I put all the money I had saved to help the owner pay the fees. He gave a date when he would have them paid. You know what happened. Unforeseen circumstances the excuse, which later was going through a divorce. If you've been seeing ladies at "my place" for quite a while, a divorce doesn't fall into the unforeseen circumstances area. Three days later, via phone, he said he had the money, would pay the fees and get back within an hour. Never heard from him again, and she found a way to scrounge up the money and pay the fees, but her credit had taken a hit. In desperation, against my input, she offered to let him have it at half the agreement. He jumped on that, said he could have the fees reimbursed by the end of the week, just call and remind him. WTF?! No word since. Through the entire time he constantly reiterated to her he really wanted it, without one apologetic word for anything he'd done, just one lie after another. Taking him to court would have gotten a judgement in the owner's favor, but getting the money from him is a different matter. It's simple, the last thing I'd call him is a gent.

Without a down payment, there will be no further transactions. She has learned her lesson.

Sorry for the rant, I just needed to vent.