Patiently waiting for that 'Perfect Website Deal'? Here it is, get it while you can!

If you've been toying with the idea of getting your own website, or your current one is just not cutting it, now's your chance to take advantage of an awesome deal..

We think our all-in-one web package is already unbeatable, but when we're able to make it available to ECCIE members at an extra-special rate, well that makes it just about perfect ;-)

Special rates are NOT listed on our site or posted here, because the amount of the discount depends on our schedule, which changes daily. If you're interested or have any questions, just PM me for details or complete the brief contact form on our site and be sure to mention ECCIE!

And I have testimony that GGM and Holly are THE BEST out there....she can create you a site that will stun, easy to navigate, and I have gotten nothing but compliments for her magnificent work! I am thinking of adding a video and other things to my site!

Holly rocks! Go with her! And see my site while you're at it

www.alluringava.com

for a great example of her work!
Hi again, Ladies!

I've received a number of inquiries in response to my last post, and it seems the main thing I'm hearing is "Your sites are beautiful, but my funds are limited right now.." I totally understand that money gets funny around the holidays, but unfortunately, if you wait until after the first of the year, we probably won't be offering any special deals because that's one of our busiest periods..

What to do, what to do... Tell you what, if you're seriously interested, and you can scrape together $280, contact me and I can show you some additional options which are a little less custom than our standard package, but still 100% classy and professional.

For less than the cost of one gig, your one-time investment will be well worth it - having a clean, professional site is one of the fastest and easiest ways to boost your image, and in turn, your income. Hey, if you're going to treat yourself to something this holiday, why not make it something that can actually pay you back countless times over? Trust me, you won't be disappointed in the least, and neither will your clients!

Contact me via PM or if you use the form on our site, please don't forget to mention ECCIE!

Best,
Holly

p.s. Ava, you're just too much.. I'm worried that if you keep singing our praises, people are going to start thinking I'm paying you, lol! ;-))
i am interested in your websites pls get bk to me. i saw this on eccie.

thank you, shelbelin
Just sent the info Shelbelin, sorry for the delay! Things have been busy lately (thankfully) and the discounted package is not available right now, but it's still ridiculously affordable ;-) Anyone interested, rather than send a pm, drop me a message through my site for fastest response (and be SURE to mention 'Eccie').

Thanks so much for your interest!