Wut? Donald Trump’s New Chief Steve Bannon Is A Sociopath Called Republican Leaders ‘Cunts’

So much for holding onto the Congress and working with them. Trumpie just going all in on losing. LOL wait wait I know this is what you dragon breaths want to hear but it's not how you win elections folks. LOL

Donald Trump’s new campaign boss—the guy white supremacists are so excited about—once described D.C.’s top Republicans as “cunts.”

Stephen Bannon, the Trump campaign’s new chief executive as of Wednesday, used the phrase two years ago in emails with Breitbart reporter Matt Boyle.

This some good reading.
“Were we invited to this?” Bannon emailed.

Matt Boyle, then a Breitbart reporter and now its Washington Political Editor, replied that he wasn’t.

“To be honest, completely between us, I think Chaffetz is a sniveling little shit and deserves to have his ass kicked in the conservative media,” Boyle continued. “This is something that leads me very heavily in that direction.”

In another email, Boyle went into more detail.

“Again I didn’t get an invite but not sure if they maybe gave one to someone else here or something,” he wrote. “BTW— as for lighting people up in the next few weeks//months we need to be smart about it all. Let’s play the game with brains here, we can’t just kill them all. Let me get some feelers out for how the new congress is gonna work before we annihilate everyone.”

Bannon pushed for a more scorched-earth approach.

“Leadership are all cunts,” he wrote. “We should just go buck wild.”

Then he wrote, “Let the grassroots turn on the hate because that’s the ONLY thing that will make them do their duty.”

Boyle concurred.

“You know I agree,” he replied. “Let’s just not hurt ourselves in the process. If we’re gonna burn this bitch down, to quote the great Louis Head, we need to make sure the fire doesn’t burn us in the process. I’m working on plans with people right now to make it happen.”
And Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator once said Odumbo was barely qualified to carry his luggage, Sissy Chap.

"A few years ago he would've been carrying our bags." Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator.
And Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator once said Odumbo was barely qualified to carry his luggage, Sissy Chap. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
One of the factual things Clinton ever said.
So much for holding onto the Congress and working with them. Trumpie just going all in on losing. LOL wait wait I know this is what you dragon breaths want to hear but it's not how you win elections folks. LOL

This some good reading. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
A naval officer, holder of two masters degrees (one from Harvard), writer, producer, and political editor at one of the most influential online publications and this is what the trolls say about him.
A naval officer, holder of two masters degrees (one from Harvard), writer, producer, and political editor at one of the most influential online publications and this is what the trolls say about him. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

Ohh the irony of the accomplishments juxtaposed against making himself America's #1 conspiracy theorist in his political rants.

It's hilarious you would offer that as a rebuttal. He's about as influential as Donald Trump is to non white voters.
Ohh the irony of the accomplishments juxtaposed against making himself America's #1 conspiracy theorist in his political rants.

It's hilarious you would offer that as a rebuttal. He's about as influential as Donald Trump is to non white voters. Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
According to you leftists, that means that Bannon is more qualified to be the president than any one of your candidates. Military (Kerry), businessman (Bloomberg), Harvard grad (Obama), activist (Obama), writer (James Webb), well, you get the picture. This guy Bannon is better than the cream of the democratic crop combined. No wonder you fear him.

As for conspiracy theorists, that's the democratic party: "they're going to put you all back in chains" Joe Biden, "everytime a republican is elected a black church burns" democratic campaign ad, "I remember watching black churces burning when I was growing up" Bill Clinton, "a vast right wing conspiracy" Hillary Clinton, "Barack Obama was born in Kenya" Hillary Clinton, "the GOP wants to push your grandmother off a cliff" democratic campaign ad, "the GOP has a plan for your healthcare, if you get sick, die quickly" Alan Grayson (d) Florida.
  • Old-T
  • 08-21-2016, 04:42 PM
And Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator once said Odumbo was barely qualified to carry his luggage, Sissy Chap. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are about 8 years late in this being a pertinent comment. Bring it back out the next time Obama is running for office.
You are about 8 years late in this being a pertinent comment. Bring it back out the next time Obama is running for office. Originally Posted by Old-T
Maybe you've been too intoxicated to notice, Old-THUMPER, but Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator is actively campaigning to get back in the White House. Lower the bottle once in a while, and maybe you can see what's going on around you, Old-THUMPER.
Not everyone from the hood is an 0zombie looser... like Old-Trollop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PrTT30D_RA
One of the factual things Clinton ever said. Originally Posted by bambino
The only thing you should believe is the scale, Lardass!
One of the factual things Clinton ever said. Originally Posted by bambino
The only factual thing out there is the scale, Lardass! Do you need a special mirror to see the number hiding underneath the folds of that big old meat kilt of yours?

Limpdick pissant.
Did Bannon really call the Republican Establishment Leaders cunts? COOL! He's right! Trump looks better all the time! It's about time somebody called out those cunts for what they are!
The only factual thing out there is the scale, Lardass! Do you need a special mirror to see the number hiding underneath the folds of that big old meat kilt of yours?

Limpdick pissant. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Did your brain short circuit pigfuck? You needed 2 posts to regurgitate the same thing pigfuck. The only lardasses here are you and Puke Wyatt. You can't talk, walk, think. You shit yourself and suck cock. You dumb, lazy, dirty cocksucking pig. An embarrassment to your people.
Bambino, you're wrong about Assup. He is not an embarrassment to his people, he is an embarrassment to ALL people, and most mammals.
Bambino, you're wrong about Assup. He is not an embarrassment to his people, he is an embarrassment to ALL people, and most mammals and several varieties of slime mold. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
FTFY.