Donald Trump's companies are at least $650 million in debt to China and Goldman Sachs – double the amount he has claimed

How can this buffoon claim to resolve the US debt issues when he's on the lam to the tune of $650M ++++

“I’m very rich,” Donald Trump has often said to woo the crowds, talking about the fine marble in his hotels and the millions of dollars he has both given to the veterans and to funding his campaign.

A New York Times investigation has revealed, however, that his companies are carrying debt of at least $650m (£497m) – more than double the amount that he disclosed in public records.

One example is an office building on Sixth Avenue in Manhattan, which is indebted by $950 million. The two major backers are the Bank of China and Goldman Sachs. Mr Trump has railed against China for not paying its fair share of taxes for “taking” American manufacturing jobs, and he has blasted his rival Hillary Clinton for accepting $675,000 in speaking fees from Goldman Sachs.

A significant chunk of his wealth is also beholden to three passive partnerships that owe a further $2bn in debt to a group of lenders, such as the ones who own the Sixth Avenue office building. If the loans were to default, the value of his investments would plummet, even if he were not held personally liable.

The investigation’s damning results come amid his refusal to release his tax returns.
Umm no thanks I'm with her.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us...debt.html?_r=0

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7201296.html
Observing from his personal dealings it's clear that his strategy is to get us in the type of debt that we can never get from underneath or recover from. Now we can see why he flat out refuses to release his tax returns. This guy is a living disaster and he knows it. I'm glad I'm not one of the sheeple he's suckered into supporting his charlatanism. LOL
hello I B Lying LOL

bump bump bump.....
Is SISSYCHAPS talking to himself? An audience of one!!!!
Is SISSYCHAPS talking to himself? An audience of one!!!! Originally Posted by LexusLover

If that's what it takes. I won't let this story die regardless of response or not. Hillary pays me well to keep it in the lights.

Mission Accomplished.

This thread will be continuously bumped until the Tax returns are released.
Really? Only $650 million? Seems kinda low to me. What's the FMV (that's fair market value, Sissy Chap) of all his real estate holdings and partnership interests? If anything, it sounds like Trump is under-leveraged. You need to take a course in real estate financing, ChappedAss. Have you ever purchased real estate or applied for a mortgage? Didn't think so.
None of this changes the fact that Hillary is the most corrupt, dishonest and incompetent candidate in history.
None of this changes the fact that Hillary is the most corrupt, dishonest and incompetent candidate in history. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Or that she buys her shit from foreign manufacturers!!!

Not to mention takes bribes from them to provide them favors!!!!

Like buying U.S. uranium holdings!!!!

The sale of America by the Clintons to stuff their pockets!!!!!

Wait until they get to rent rooms again at the White House!!!!
Really? Only $650 million? Seems kinda low to me. What's the FMV (that's fair market value, Sissy Chap) of all his real estate holdings and partnership interests? If anything, it sounds like Trump is under-leveraged. You need to take a course in real estate financing, ChappedAss. Have you ever purchased real estate or applied for a mortgage? Didn't think so. Originally Posted by lustylad
Let the troll talk to himself. Not worth responding.
Really? Only $650 million? Seems kinda low to me. What's the FMV (that's fair market value, Sissy Chap) of all his real estate holdings and partnership interests? If anything, it sounds like Trump is under-leveraged. You need to take a course in real estate financing, ChappedAss. Have you ever purchased real estate or applied for a mortgage? Didn't think so. Originally Posted by lustylad

Beyond finding that companies owned by Mr. Trump had debts of at least $650 million, The Times discovered that a substantial portion of his wealth is tied up in three passive partnerships that owe an additional $2 billion to a string of lenders, including those that hold the loan on the Avenue of the Americas building. If those loans were to go into default, Mr. Trump would not be held liable, the Trump Organization said. The value of his investments, however, would certainly sink.
Mr. Trump’s opaque portfolio of business ties makes him potentially vulnerable to the demands of banks, and to business people in the United States and abroad, said Professor Painter, the former chief White House ethics lawyer.

“The success of his empire depends on an ability to get credit, to get loans extended to his business entities,” he said. “And we simply don’t know a lot about his financial dealings, here or around the world.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us...bexchange&_r=0
SISSYCHAPS is just pissed because the Chinese won't loan him 650 million.

Or is it that he doesn't qualify for that much?
Pretty weak argument when compared to Hillary's corruption. Fisting Chap obviously doesn't know how business works in the big leagues.
Pretty weak argument when compared to Hillary's corruption. Fisting Chap obviously doesn't know how business works in the big leagues. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
SissyChaps is still stuck in "tether-ball" ... mama's apron strings!

How can this buffoon claim to resolve the US debt issues when he's on the lam to the tune of $650M ++++

Umm no thanks I'm with her.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/21/us...debt.html?_r=0

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7201296.html Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Of course, not one Liberal is going to point out the difference between good debt versus bad debt. They just call it "all debt" and the very "intellectually impoverished" Liberals appear to eat it up.

It appears you would be "with her" even if all the evidence like the body counts, the lies, Iran having her emails etc etc, you would still vote for her.
... you would still vote for her. Originally Posted by Cherie
You assume too much, which is that he is even qualified to vote.