The Tyranny of the Left

Here is a gem of a quote from C.S. Lewis. It explains why lib-retarded do-gooders are the most dangerous tyrants of all:

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience."
SNICK
YouRong ... this thread is about "Tyranny"...

.... not a Tranny ... so why are you posting in it?

Damn AISD ... got to Hell in handbasket!!!!
CS Lewis was a brilliant thinker. He's totally right in this case.
Here is a gem of a quote from C.S. Lewis. It explains why lib-retarded do-gooders are the most dangerous tyrants of all:

“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." Originally Posted by lustylad

Example #10,471... http://louderwithcrowder.com/louisia.../#.V7suRFsrLIU

• DSK
  • 08-22-2016, 11:48 AM
SNICK Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You think you are smarter than C.S. Lewis?
How about you make me!

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!
How about you make me!

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!
Asswipes trying to top 30k posts so bad he's duplicating posts, Cocksucking pig.
Example #15,297...

Published on Aug 20, 2016
ABC News has been running a live poll for a few weeks where you can vote for your pick for President. I have been following this poll webpage for the past few days and the Total voter count was over 200,000. This morning when I tried to go to the site I was redirected to a GoDaddy Ad page. ABC News has taken the page down! Surprise Surprise! With Trump showing a 70% margin and Hillary at 8% it proves without a doubt that the polling is rigged and we are all being lied to. You would expect that an Elite controlled ABC News live poll were be heavily bias toward Hillary, but what we are seeing here is the truth. Trump is crushing Hillary in the polls. This must have been a huge mistake by ABC News, but before they could pull the site down the damage is done. It is all rigged!

These numbers are more in line with what we are seeing with the Trump rallies compared to the Hillary rallies . What is the difference between a Clinton Rally and a Trump Rally? About 20,000 energized supporters! The contrast is stunning! Hillary has a rally in a high school gym in Des Moines on student registration day and draws a crowd of 1000 people. Trump has a rally on the same night in Ft Lauderdale and fills The BB&T Center with 20,000 people where people get in line 12 lines early. Trump rallies have the energy of a rock concert. Hillary rallies are 500 students being told by their teachers to show up for extra credit. Yet we are supposed to believe that Hillary has a 6-8 point lead in the polls. Really! How corrupt are the media and the pollsters! Now we know the truth. The video shows eyewitness account by TruNews that Hillary has trouble getting 1000 “supporters” to her rallies, whereas, Trump routinely draws over 20,000!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NW_YvozGjsI
  • DSK
  • 08-22-2016, 03:22 PM
Asswipes trying to top 30k posts so bad he's duplicating posts, Cocksucking pig. Originally Posted by bambino
Virtually all of Asswipe's almost 30,000 posts at this point are the scatterbrained bullshit of a cocksucking swine who lives a miserable life sucking dicks to support his frozen dinner habit.

He is a filthy, disgraceful excuse for a human being, fully vested in his membership to the Faggot Club of America.
  • DSK
  • 08-22-2016, 03:26 PM
How about you make me!

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I could beat your face in anytime I wanted to do so, but I don't think you are man enough to show up for a fair fight.

I was at the bar at the hotel I last stayed at, announced it beforehand, and you punked out like the little bitch you are.

How about this, though.

You versus Bambino, tap out rules, $1000 USD to the winner, you little pussy. I'll put the money in an escrow account specified by LexusLover, who will award the winner their money.
SNICK Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
poop
How about you make me!

How about you make me!

SPAM
  • DSK
  • 08-23-2016, 10:02 AM
How about you make me!

Look you cocksucking pig, you're the one that hurls insults at every poster and post single word moronic posts you cocksucking pig. You're also a decrepit, lazy, unhealthy, cocksucking pig. You've always been that way.