Constitution Check: Has the U.S. war against ISIS in Syria been illegal from the start?

https://www.yahoo.com/news/constitut...ics.html?nhp=1

a follow up on the lawsuit.

the officer who challenged Obmamas illegal order is now back in country.
Spam
We are not at war with ISIS.

ISIS is at war with the U.S.

The current administration is working on a jobs program for ISIS.

Position 1: Sand trap cleaning. Have experience working in sand.

Position 2: Barbecuing: Have experience burning meat.

Position 3: Knife sharpening: Have experience with sharpening knives.
There has been over 16,000 killed and over 160,000 wounded US military personnel since our last declared war, which was WW-2.

Try telling these people, (I'm one), that we weren't at war.
We are not at war with ISIS.

ISIS is at war with the U.S.

The current administration is working on a jobs program for ISIS. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Damn, tune out of the world for 4 days and this is what you come back to.

It's a three letter word; JOBS.
Spam Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I see, working very hard spaminator. 4 letter word -- easy!
There has been over 16,000 killed and over 160,000 wounded US military personnel since our last declared war, which was WW-2.

Try telling these people, (I'm one), that we weren't at war. Originally Posted by Jackie S
From where did you get those casualty figures, pray tell?

Just to mention a couple you apparently neglected to include:

Korean = about 40,000 dead
S.E. Asia = about 60,000 dead.

Unfortunately, back when "ISIS" was "just JV" was the time for this country to address the issue ..... but the current administration with the "support" of the anti-military and "anti-war" crowd decided it was a better strategy to pretend they didn't exist in order to maintain the "legacy" of Obaminable.

A fucking "jobs program"??? Pleeezzze.
From where did you get those casualty figures, pray tell?

Just to mention a couple you apparently neglected to include:

Korean = about 40,000 dead
S.E. Asia = about 60,000 dead.

Unfortunately, back when "ISIS" was "just JV" was the time for this country to address the issue ..... but the current administration with the "support" of the anti-military and "anti-war" crowd decided it was a better strategy to pretend they didn't exist in order to maintain the "legacy" of Obaminable.

A fucking "jobs program"??? Pleeezzze. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Thanks for the correction. I was brain dead.

Since WW-2, over 100,000 killed, ans over a quarter of a million wounded in "undeclared wars".
http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0004615.html
After Ambassador Stevens died, it was said that his mission was to illegally procure and deliver weapons to groups in the Middle East for the US. I find it hard to believe that none of the emails describe that and Hillary's/Obama's involvement.

But as someone has asked, if Hillary's email server was not used to for classified documents, and she did not have a State Dept account, exactly how did she send and receive classified material?
After Ambassador Stevens died, it was said that his mission was to illegally procure and deliver weapons to groups in the Middle East for the US. I find it hard to believe that none of the emails describe that and Hillary's/Obama's involvement. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Those are ones "we" can't see ..... When the Brits pulled out before his death (they left because it was not safe for them to remain!!!!) they left weapons in the possession of the U.S. personnel on the ground there to add to the cache to be delivered/shipped to the Middle East.

If you recall early on in the email/communication bullshit in the Benghazi hearings there was mention of an ATF of hers over there who had "business" dealings in Libya. IMO he was involved in the "money for guns" dealings. Rhetorical question: Do you know anyone who has passports for Middle Eastern and African countries, who are former U.S. servicemembers?
Thanks for the correction. I was brain dead.

Since WW-2, over 100,000 killed, ans over a quarter of a million wounded in "undeclared wars".
http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0004615.html Originally Posted by Jackie S
Korea and S.E. Asia were "authorized" military activities.

What so many people today seem to forget or perhaps ignore (not talking about you BTW) is that in the past ... I use the example from time to time .... is that the actual invasion of Iraq in 2003, which lasted about 21 days there were about 140 U.S. soldiers killed..(France lost about that many civilians in an hour or so recently and how many civilians did we lose in Orlando in less than an hour?)..out of about 180 coalition forces.

By comparison in the Battle of Tarawa in WWII Pacific which lasted 3 (three!) days about 3,000-4000 Marines were killed.

50,000 plus were killed in the 14+ years of S.E. Asia and roughly 10% of that number in the occupation of Iraq et area.

In any of those "authorized" military ventures, even Bosnia, one can argue the "politics" and Monday Morning Quarterback the decision making, but those are the "body count" numbers. The question remains whether "we" would have had greater loss of life down the road, if we hadn't done anything.