Trump is about to abandon YOU!

Your savior, the great Court Jester, began his systematic flip flop on immigration yesterday in Austin, telling Hannity (his paid stooge) that maybe he isn't going to deport 11 million people after all.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/articl...s-support-flop

Then at the rally (which did t fill the house, btw, he reiterated that he was still down with the wall, "100%."

Hes either going to alienate his base (dumbass white folks) or try to remake himself into something he doesn't believe, probably doesn't understand and can't sell.

I expect another campaign leadership change before October. HRC's killing him in the polls and Drumpf has nothing else to cling to,

FLUSH!
  • DSK
  • 08-24-2016, 09:59 AM
He just wants to deport criminal aliens - who could oppose that?
Where did you set your glory hole up? Must of been a bonanza for you.
Bambi is needing a job.........
Where did you set your glory hole up? Must of been a bonanza for you. Originally Posted by bambino
Must of?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

Fat, ignorant red neck slob.

I'm watching the Astros and Pirates now. I see the ballpark is serving the kind of shit that would turn a guy like you into two guys like you!

Cracker jacks, Mac and Cheese on a nasty ass footling?

Pulled pork and pierogi sammiches.

Type 2 Diabetes special?

HAHAHAHhahHahahaasssuuurrrrppp p!
Oinkboy always adds egg to his Primanti....

Must of?

I'm watching the Astros and Pirates now. I see the ballpark is serving the kind of shit that would turn a guy like you into two guys like you!

Type 2 Diabetes special?

HAHAHAHhahHahahaasssuuurrrrppp p! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You're the one who's laying around watching baseball you lazy pig. I ride my bike 16 miles 5 days a week. You couldn't get on my bike you short, fat pig. Your hooves couldn't touch the ground. Now go get your heart medication and sit on your hoveround. Cocksucker.
Bambi is needing a job......... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Aren't you and Asswipe partners at the glory holes. What was your take last night. 15,000 people at the Trump rally. If your looking for help, ask Puke Wyatt, Pocket Pool, Over Greasy, Chapped Dick. They're your type of guys.
You couldn't get on my bike you short, fat pig. Your hooves couldn't touch the ground.... Originally Posted by bambino
That's why oinkboy had his own custom-made piggy bike...

aasssuuurrrrpppp! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Talking to yourself again, assup?
That's why oinkboy has his own custom-made piggy bike...

Originally Posted by lustylad
He can't even peddle that bike. He's too unfit to exert himself period. He rides a hoveround.
He can't even peddle that bike. He's too unfit to exert himself period. He rides a hoveround. Originally Posted by bambino
That was oinkboy's bike from 1958, before they invented hoverounds... he sold it within a year and spent all the money on hostess twinkies.
Aren't you and Asswipe partners at the glory holes. What was your take last night. 15,000 people at the Trump rally. If your looking for help, ask Puke Wyatt, Pocket Pool, Over Greasy, Chapped Dick. They're your type of guys. Originally Posted by bambino
I am the silent pardner, he manages employees like you, gay rey, lexie service the customers.
  • DSK
  • 08-24-2016, 02:16 PM
Must of?

Type 2 Diabetes special?

HAHAHAHhahHahahaasssuuurrrrppp p! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
If you have a job you are considered non-essential personnel, I see. Taker
  • R.M.
  • 08-24-2016, 02:20 PM
Yssup Rider might turn out to be Hillary's mother.