Question of the Day

Will Sidwell Friends School, where Sasha Obama attends, allow students to choose restrooms and locker rooms based on their gender identification, like the President is requiring public schools to do?
Will Sidwell Friends School, where Sasha Obama attends, allow students to choose restrooms and locker rooms based on their gender identification, like the President is requiring public schools to do? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Good question, COG.

One also has to wonder about how college and school administrators will assign staff to insure safety in these “undeciphered gender zones” without violating someone’s so-called privacy.

It’s estimated that there are about 700,000 U.S. citizens who genuinely identify as transgendered.
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/09/up...tion.html?_r=0

The National Center for Missing and Exploited Chil_ _ _ n (NCMEC), as of 2015, reports that there were 843,260 registered sex offenders in United States.
(source)

Hence, from the statistical data available, one can see that there are more registered sex offenders than there are people who self-indentify as transgendered. And the real number of sex offenders is actually even greater than that data indicates, because …

… only about 30% of sexual assault cases are reported to authorities; hence, 70% of those who commit assaults are never caught, prosecuted and convicted.
https://www.nsopw.gov/en-US/Education/FactsStatistics
1) about 20 million out of 112 million women (18.0%) in the United States have been raped during their lifetime. 12

2) only 16% of all rapes were reported to law enforcement.

3) 82% of all underage victims are female.
Furthermore, in many states, voyeurism and a public exposure are not considered “sex crimes”; hence, do not figure into the statistics cited above.

All in all, that means that the mathematical probability that the male choosing to share the shower room with someone’s daughter is a sex offender is greater rather than him being someone who genuinely identifies as transgendered.

Trump needs to thank Odumbo for making Hildebeest – campaigning for a proverbial third Odumbo term and legacy – defend his benighted bathroom policy.
Transgendered people have been choosing the bathroom they identified with for years with no problem until this became a political issue.There are strict laws on the books covering sexual predators and peeping toms. Most TG'S wanting to use the bathroom are shy and only want privacy, This was from a TG report on PBS last night.
  • DSK
  • 05-14-2016, 06:38 AM
Will Sidwell Friends School, where Sasha Obama attends, allow students to choose restrooms and locker rooms based on their gender identification, like the President is requiring public schools to do? Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I certainly hope so. Immediately.
This is a typical RWW ploy.

Nothing more.

Transgender children threaten my excretory freedom! Right?

You fuckers are predictably up in arms about a non-issue.

Must be an election year.
More scary than a transgendered person.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/l...513-story.html
Transgendered people have been choosing the bathroom they identified with for years with no problem until this became a political issue.There are strict laws on the books covering sexual predators and peeping toms. Most TG'S wanting to use the bathroom are shy and only want privacy, This was from a TG report on PBS last night. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
It would be the dim-retards on the city council in Charlotte, NC, -- and now Odumbo's DOJ -- that politicized this issue, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

This is a typical RWW ploy.

Nothing more.

Transgender children threaten my excretory freedom! Right?

You fuckers are predictably up in arms about a non-issue.

Must be an election year.
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
No one is worried about where in the back alley you spit the cream you milk from your work, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Just keep you piggish ass out of the women's bathroom, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

More scary than a transgendered person.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Kinda missed the point there, didn't ya, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Sexual predators vastly outnumber the transgendered, and that's exactly why most people object to the dictums made by the lib-retard city council in Charlotte, NC, and Odumbo's DOJ, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Lib-retard mandates remove the bathroom door as a barrier between sexual predators and their victims, because now no one can legally prevent sexual predators from entering female bathrooms, locker rooms and showers, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
It would be the dim-retards on the city council in Charlotte, NC, -- and now Odumbo's DOJ -- that politicized this issue, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.

No one is worried about where in the back alley you spit the cream you milk from your work, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM. Just keep you piggish ass out of the women's bathroom, you Mussulman-luvin, Hitler worshipping, lying, hypocritical, racist, cum-gobbling golem fucktard, HDDB, DEM.

Kinda missed the point there, didn't ya, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Sexual predators vastly outnumber the transgendered, and that's exactly why most people object to the dictums made by the lib-retard city council in Charlotte, NC, and Odumbo's DOJ, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Lib-retard mandates remove the bathroom door as a barrier between sexual predators and their victims, because now no one can legally prevent sexual predators from entering female bathrooms, locker rooms and showers, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
We know what you are after chimp chump.

We know what you are after chimp chump.

You'd be the KansASS jackASS posting your favorite picture of a queer staring at dicks, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
You'd be the KansASS jackASS posting your favorite picture of a queer staring at dicks, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Back to your job cocksucker. You love those trannies of yours in the men's room.

Rumor has it, that's what you tell all of your customers down at your glory hole, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Rumor has it, that's what you tell all of your customers down at your glory hole, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Rumor has it you two are dating chimp chump.