Hillary Pulling Out The Old "two for one" Bullshit

"If you vote for me, you're really voting for Bill"

Desperation on parade.

Hillary's like ability problems combined with voters finally recognizing what a reprehensible hag she is has forced her to finally say, "you all really want Bill again........right?

Is this what she has come down to?

Unfortunately for Hillary, that Bill Clinton no longer exist. He is a shallow shell of himself, in fact, he looks like he is simply saving funeral expenses.

The Major News Media's ability to Controle information is long gone. They can't run interference for The Clintons like they were able to in the '90's. Trump has the guts to stand up and call them out for exactly who, and what they are.

Of course, all of the "Pundits" are appalled. How dare the truth be told.

And there is an entire generation of voters who don't even remember the Clinton Years. To them, Bill is just a tired old man who everybody says was a real pussy hound in his youth, and Hillary is the the shrill, lying, money grubbing, molester enabling sack of shit that, well, she has always been.
The gen who doesn't remember them is voting for Bernie.
The gen who doesn't remember them is voting for Bernie. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Let's hope they continue to vote for Bernie when he bolts and runs as a 3d party candidate.
"If you vote for me, you're really voting for Bill" Originally Posted by Jackie S
She must have finally figured out why people were voting for her!
She must have finally figured out why people were voting for her! Originally Posted by LexusLover
Hahaha, I guess people think Bill Clinton has a magic touch or something. If you vote for Hilary in essence we'll have Bill Clinton as president again and we'll have another surplus, job growth, lower unemployment ect. Together Hilary and Bill are a modern day "Bonnie and Clyde" on the political scene. These two need to be booted to the curb and forgotten about.

Jim
Hahaha, I guess people think Bill Clinton has a magic touch or something.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
The recession of 2000 says otherwise!!

If one doesn't pay their bills this month, ....

.... they have a "surplus" at the beginning of next month.
Let's hope they continue to vote for Bernie when he bolts and runs as a 3d party candidate. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Bernie will do exactly that. and it will split the Democratic party. it will hand the election to Trump. the republicans can't mount a third party candidate. too late. they missed the filing deadline for Texas, the second most populous state. no one they've contacted will touch it.

so while there might have been a 4 way race, it's now a 3 way race. Bernie might even make it a 2 way race, once the DNC pulls HildeWhore's nomination because of her impending legal issues.

HildeWhore, like her hubby Slick Willy Blythe, is too egotistical to drop out, even when the FBI recommends criminal charges, and they will. it does not matter that Obama will order Lynch, his latest racist AG not to prosecute. the damage will be done.

even if she only gets a "Petraeus agreement" i.e. a plea to a misdemeanor, and large fine and no jail time, which she deserves much more, her political career is over.

a 3 way race hands the presidency to Trump. gift wrapped courtesy of the dimtards.

ahahaha
.... it does not matter that Obama will order Lynch, his latest racist AG not to prosecute. the damage will be done.... Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Since she is running on the record of the Obama administration, it will matter!

.. and now she is endorsing the sexual predator she calls "Bill"!
LLEphantMan still has bigtex on his ignore list.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAFHFGEU FU!
LLEphantMan still has bigtex on his ignore list.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAFHFGEU FU! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

And everyone still has Asswipe on their IGNORANT list.

SNICK!
And everyone still has Asswipe on their IGNORANT list. Originally Posted by lustylad
Thanks for reinforcing my decision to put and leave him on "the list."

Austin deserves both of them!

At least the folks in Harris County will select a DA that is easy on the eyes .....

... as opposed to a butt-ugly, drunk, loud-mouth.
Thanks for reinforcing my decision to put and leave him on "the list."

Austin deserves both of them!

At least the folks in Harris County will select a DA that is easy on the eyes .....

... as opposed to a butt-ugly, drunk, loud-mouth. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Since when has assup the pig's sister been the DA in Austin ?
Since when has assup the pig's sister been the DA in Austin ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
I don't think they're related by blood ... perhaps since their boss has opened the closet door they will be "related" in their gender confusion.
I don't think they're related by blood ... perhaps since their boss has opened the closet door they will be "related" in their gender confusion. Originally Posted by LexusLover
So assup the pig can get pegged by the bull dyke at his next reach around crew meeting and not have to worry about any " family " issues ?
So assup the pig can get pegged by the bull dyke at his next reach around crew meeting and not have to worry about any " family " issues ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
"All in the Family"!!!

Back on topic ...

... Has ANYONE heard the take of the Clintons on ....

... "Don't ASK, but SHOW" in the public school restrooms ....

... as mandated by their fearful leader?

Oh, since Hillarious-No-More has appointed "Bill" as her adviser on economic affairs...

... his credibility and qualifications are FAIR GAME in the coming months ...

... Trump is loaded and locked for Little Billy!!!!