This is cool.......

http://www.businessinsider.com/cockp...ackbird-2016-5 Originally Posted by i'va biggen

Mega cool. That link takes you to all sorts of YouTube videos concerning the SR-71 program.
Hell of a Hot Rod.
I Have the idiot known as Ivan the idiot on ignore. everyone should ignore him. he is a chimp and an idiot.

I Have the idiot known as Ivan the idiot on ignore. everyone should ignore him. he is a chimp and an idiot.

Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Ditto. Also having him on ignore should make threads he starts not visible on the board.
Ditto. Also having him on ignore should make threads he starts not visible on the board. Originally Posted by gnadfly
Having your stupid head up your ass should make you invisible also dumb fuck.

i put that joker on the ignore list after he posted the offensive pic of a dead rat in a trap.

I reported him tho.
This is what my Dad's office looked like in 1944. He was 22 years old when he led 9 other men into battle over Nazi Germany.

Cockpit - B-24 Liberator.

Very Hi-Tech for the times.

I think that's much cooler Ivan.
This is what my Dad's office looked like in 1944. He was 22 years old when he led 9 other men into battle over Nazi Germany.

Cockpit - B-24 Liberator.

Very Hi-Tech for the times.

I think that's much cooler Ivan. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

we can see where you got your moxie from.

there's simplicity at its finest. B-58 hustler. first supersonic bomber

and one very kool looking plane!

i put that joker on the ignore list after he posted the offensive pic of a dead rat in a trap.

I reported him tho. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
LMAO A dead rat is offensive, however your buddies posting pigs and calling a Jew a pig isn't.

Fucking retards. FYI pounding the RTM had no ill effect.
LMAO A dead rat is offensive, however your buddies posting pigs and calling a Jew a pig isn't.

Fucking retards. FYI pounding the RTM had no ill effect. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
you are a brain dead rat. what else is news? idiot?

Fucking retards. FYI pounding the RTM had no ill effect. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And calling First Nation descendants "Tonto" isn't offensive? I love your selective indignation, LittleHypocriteEva
And calling First Nation descendants "Tonto" isn't offensive? I love your selective indignation, LittleHypocriteEva Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You started it with your comments on avatars, so live with it . Or do you prefer dull knife?
You started it with your comments on avatars, so live with it . Or do you prefer dull knife? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Do YOU prefer cum-guzzling fudge packee, KansASS Gloryhole Guru, and / or Junior World Champion Dingleberry Picker ? Or is it Ekim The Inbred Welshing Chimp KansASS Mountain guide ?
Do YOU prefer cum-guzzling fudge packee, KansASS Gloryhole Guru, and / or Junior World Champion Dingleberry Picker ? Or is it Ekim The Inbred Welshing Chimp KansASS Mountain guide ? Originally Posted by Rey Lengua
You started it with your comments on avatars, so live with it . Or do you prefer dull knife? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
I don't think my comments were racist, as yours are, LittleRacistEva.